Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

2 minutes ago, Me So Hornsby said:

I think that has been shot down, I don’t believe TJD has the credits to graduate for that to happen

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

What about Matthew Hurt instead? Where is he at with all of this now? FBI bombshell drops on Kansas + IU's in-home visit on Friday. Great timing, no?

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

It was closer to 8 this morning for me to get some news but I'm changing from 80% Romeo to IU to 98% Romeo to IU. I think that will be the first shoe to drop of a Great IU summer.

Chris007 gets more news by 8 am than most people do all day!

What about Matthew Hurt instead? Where is he at with all of this now? FBI bombshell drops on Kansas + IU's in-home visit on Friday. Great timing, no?

If Archie could pull that off, he may be the best recruiter in the country. That’s gonna be a long recruitment with a bunch of suitors vying hard for Matt. Very unlikely IMO

6 minutes ago, Me So Hornsby said:

If Archie could pull that off, he may be the best recruiter in the country. That’s gonna be a long recruitment with a bunch of suitors vying hard for Matt. Very unlikely IMO

Yeah, Id be stunned if we got Hurt.

10 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Surprised certain posters haven't taken this news

I'm not a member of any other site, so you won't see me doing that. But I have noticed some familiar names.

Wasn’t it around last year at this time people were freaking out that Archie had only been on the job for a month with no commits, then fast forward one year and were presumably going to get the top three players in Indiana for 2018, plus one of the top players in Ohio. If he can do this in one year I can only imagine this board five years from now

1 hour ago, Cheaney40 said:

My guess is maybe Sean East coming as preferred walk on

Sent from my XT1650 using BtownBanners mobile app

No disrespect to Sean East, (or you) but no one is going to announce the possibilities of a walk-on with extreme excitement.

1 minute ago, Iugradman said:

Rivals analysts make their predictions for Romeo. Bossi and Evans predict IU.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/spring-signing-period-predicting-the-remaining-rivals150

Gonna have to increase my bp meds if Romeo doesn't announce soon.

Oh, oh.  We might have a new competitor for Romeo... I've been perusing several non-IU boards and see that a notorious (and often ridiculous) poster on the Illinois board is suggesting that they might be able to get involved now that Kansas is out of it.:farting_smiley:

Well that was a good laugh. Apparently Romeos brother played there and got run out.... who knew!