Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

1 minute ago, Me So Hornsby said:

I think that getting burst commitments definitely gets a program a ton more exposure and chatter going. I guess only time will tell if that’s his move

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Also serves to passively pressure kids to commit while they still can. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I wonder if a TJD reclass to 2018 could be a possibility. If Romeo’s commitment has to do with other guys committing, then it’d make sense, since he’ll only be here for a year.

You really making the gears turn with that one.  It’s going to be pandemonium if that drops.  Daydreaming.....

I wonder if a TJD reclass to 2018 could be a possibility. If Romeo’s commitment has to do with other guys committing, then it’d make sense, since he’ll only be here for a year.

I think that has been shot down, I don’t believe TJD has the credits to graduate for that to happen

2 minutes ago, Me So Hornsby said:

I think that has been shot down, I don’t believe TJD has the credits to graduate for that to happen

What about Matthew Hurt instead? Where is he at with all of this now? FBI bombshell drops on Kansas + IU's in-home visit on Friday. Great timing, no?