Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

My memory is a bit foggy on this one, but didn't Kansas conduct some sort of internal investigation when this got started last fall, drag it out to make it look like they were actually looking for rule-breaking, then proudly announce they found nothing wrong?

4 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Am I the only one that thought it was funny this mentioned Anderson as a starter next year?

Wow, one of the lead stories on WAVE 3 TV Louisville. Guess it's not going to be just us informed BB crazies getting the skinny on the FBI findings and charges against the Adidas boys. They made sure to call out KU and NC State. Guess they want to make those Uof6 fans feel a little less sting.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

45 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

Wow, one of the lead stories on WAVE 3 TV Louisville. Guess it's not going to be just us informed BB crazies getting the skinny on the FBI findings and charges against the Adidas boys. They made sure to call out KU and NC State. Guess they want to make those Uof6 fans feel a little less sting.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

Love how these guys slither into people's homes and gush about what great care they're going to take of their sons, except for the part about claiming complete freaking ignorance of what is going on around them. Wonder how many recruitments have ended with the parents literally laughing out loud at the Coach?

FWIW, the one player is obviously De Sousa, and I don’t remember for sure what rival school they were out bidding, Maryland maybe? Ive seen speculation that the other player is Josh Jackson or Billy Preston. However, based on the date it says paperwork was submitted to Kansas, Nov 9th, 2016, it appears to be Marcus Garrett since he is the one who signed that day.

5 hours ago, AkronHoosier said:

FWIW, the one player is obviously De Sousa, and I don’t remember for sure what rival school they were out bidding, Maryland maybe? Ive seen speculation that the other player is Josh Jackson or Billy Preston. However, based on the date it says paperwork was submitted to Kansas, Nov 9th, 2016, it appears to be Marcus Garrett since he is the one who signed that day.

Maryland for both him and Jackson. Wonder if Maryland gets dragged into this. 

It was closer to 8 this morning for me to get some news but I'm changing from 80% Romeo to IU to 98% Romeo to IU. I think that will be the first shoe to drop of a Great IU summer.

Increasing because of Kansas news? Something else? Or just because? Or are we to read that you got more news at 8 am that led to the increase?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It was closer to 8 this morning for me to get some news but I'm changing from 80% Romeo to IU to 98% Romeo to IU. I think that will be the first shoe to drop of a Great IU summer.

Off by one hour... Haha

Anything you can share that prompted that large of an increase??

Sent from my XT1650 using BtownBanners mobile app