Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

2 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Greg Doyel says IU must be out if he cancelled his visit. Lol.

I'm sure he didnt mention anything about Romeo saying he wouldnt be taking anymore visits at all. Doyel hates all things IU so Im not surprised.

17 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Greg Doyel says IU must be out if he cancelled his visit. Lol.

Where did you read this? I saw an article about Romeo being int he home stretch, but didn't see where he said IU must be out .... although, it did seem like the article ended abruptly, so perhaps I'm not getting access to the full article?

I think it goes without saying that there will be a few more mood swings before Romeo officially announces, it's been a rollercoaster ride all along, why stop now?  Besides all the teams insiders appear to be confident that they're getting Romeo, however only one is actually right...but which one?  Buckle up!
Never heard of that poster. He knows nothing he is guessing.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Well after seeing Pap's post last night and sitting through an hour long boring chat last night I'm still feeling really good this morning. No mood swings for me yet. I would still like to gather more info to move off of my 80%.
Who is paps? You mean peegs didn't have his famous the wind is blowing this way predictions.

1 hour ago, Jam said:

My wife commented that Romeo has ridden the attention train well past the station

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I've seen many people on fan pages complaining that it's taking him too long to decide, and I can't help but notice most of them are women. I guess no one ever said women were patient.

14 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Who is paps? You mean peegs didn't have his famous the wind is blowing this way predictions.

Hoosierpap is who I was talking about. I'm sure the winds were blowing for some but there wasn't any info I didn't already know. 

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

Hoosierpap is who I was talking about. I'm sure the winds were blowing for some but there wasn't any info I didn't already know. 

Yeah..all hype, no substance

1 hour ago, Me So Hornsby said:

By all accounts Romeo was all but a slam dunk for UL. The fallout from that obviously has led to us having a chance here, but that whole thing set his process back a ton. I don’t think he’s doing in for attention, I think he is doing it because was trying to do the whole recruiting circus in the middle of school and regular season ball vs the summer before his senior year like most kids

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I just disagree.  Ryan Taylor decides in a couple of weeks but Romeo can't decide in 6 months?

I've seen many people on fan pages complaining that it's taking him too long to decide, and I can't help but notice most of them are women. I guess no one ever said women were patient.

Women make quick decisions. They also change their minds 3 times before opening the front door. They may not realize that Romeo does not have that luxury. Well..... Not really anyhow

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

16 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

I just disagree.  Ryan Taylor decides in a couple of weeks but Romeo can't decide in 6 months?

Because Ryan Taylor is Ryan Taylor.  Romeo is Romeo.  2 entirely different people with entirely different processing mechanisms.  

44 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

No offense intended to Ryan Taylor but isn't he on his 3rd school now in 4  years? Taking a little more time to decide might have been beneficial for him however, it is doubtful anyone was going to be holding a scholarship open for him like they would for Romeo.

Romeo, or anyone of his level that is guaranteed to have a scholarship whenever they decide, would be foolish to announce the decision any earlier than they have to.