Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Recency bias! 
I think Cody single-handedly changed the direction of IU basketball.  Romeo can have a real impact, but I have a hard time seeing it being as dramatic. I challenge him to prove me wrong!!

Can't really judge this unless we get him and then see after his time at IU.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

IMG_1523331769.584823.thumb.jpg.71bfad5451470708e3dff70b2aca237a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

This account was one of the firsts to predict Montgomery to UK and also was maybe the first to predict the reclassification and signing of Hagans to UK.

This person may be a UK fan, idk, but they post on all the top recruits and schools.

This account was one of the firsts to predict Montgomery to UK and also was maybe the first to predict the reclassification and signing of Hagans to UK.

This person may be a UK fan, idk, but they post on all the top recruits and schools.

Well it certainly is possible that all our coaches and experts got it wrong again, I think the DG recruitment taught me to take it all with block of salt

20 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

About 90% sure, though admittedly too lazy to look at the moment, that this was the same account that asserted right after the Garland commitment that Langford was ready to commit to IU in the early period. So fwiw. 

So vandy and Kansas have the buzz but others say iu has the buzz. Where's the buzz? Nobody knows anything

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hearing the latest Romeo would announce is April 26th. That is the day of New Albany's awards banquet. I know no one wants to wait that long, but after the Summit on the 13th we should have an exact date shortly after. Just passing along as something I've heard.

Supposedly Coach Shannon has told people he feels good about IU getting Romeo as many have probably heard by now. I don't believe that.

Best news is, sounds like Archie is planning to have Romeo around when it comes to grad targets. He's been very upfront after talking with Mooney & hearing why Ryan Taylor decided on Northwestern and he's backed off the juco guys though I'm not sure they were ever a strong option. 

Andrew Slater pick was huge and he usually doesn't switch around too much so for him to pick today says a lot knowing not much should change, but crazier things have happened so we'll see.

Paps news is good news as well.

I'm hard pressed to get too optimistic regardless of what I hear so anything I've heard I kind of shrug off, but there have been a lot of positives FWIW.

Vandy fans have to be sweating regardless.

6 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Cody saved Crean's job /:

Not sure he saved his job is the correct term. I think Cody prolonged his tenure. Up until then his coaching had not been exposed because there weren't really any expectations. He'd had a free pass so to speak. 

Follow my thinking on this....... Romeo is announcing in the new Albany gym in front of all the kids in the school etal. He walks in and you will hear that very loud chant IU IU IU IU IU. He smiles and puts on a Jayhawks cap! Only thing you hear is a few boo birds an chirping crickets!

Naw guys, why would somebody make that big of a mistake in choosing the forum if you are going to KS. IF HE WAS GOING THERE IT WOULD BE A SC ANNOUNCEMENT!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

1 hour ago, Napleshoosier said:

Follow my thinking on this....... Romeo is announcing in the new Albany gym in front of all the kids in the school etal. He walks in and you will hear that very loud chant IU IU IU IU IU. He smiles and puts on a Jayhawks cap! Only thing you hear is a few boo birds an chirping crickets!

Naw guys, why would somebody make that big of a mistake in choosing the forum if you are going to KS. IF HE WAS GOING THERE IT WOULD BE A SC ANNOUNCEMENT!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Truthfully, we don't know when or where or how he is announcing, yet.