Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Hey all:

Remember, this is not the "all things IU recruiting like TJD, Keion, Trendon, etc" thread. It is specifically a thread for Romeo Langford news and the expected joy, sadness, and ridiculousness that inevitably follows.

Now behave yourselves! (and don't make me have NaplesHoosier bring out his angry side on y'all).

1 hour ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Next years class could (key word is could) by far be the best class we have seen in quite sometime. To me, Crean's best class was 2015 with Thomas Bryant, OG, and Juwan. 2010 was good for the fact that they were three stars. 2011 and 2012 just had 1 really good player. 2009 had Hulls and Watford. 

Sounds that way.  When was the last time we had multiple burger boys in the same class?  I don't count Josh Smith since he never played here. 

5 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Those lucky enough to be peegs premium members could really get some big inside info on chat tonight. They are famous to talking about which way the wind is blowing!!!!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I'm going to try but after getting home from work I start doing things and usually forget by 9:30. There are some good stuff on there sometimes but things you usually find out within a few days anyway. 

Can I just rave about how it finally seems like theres a legit plan behind the program?  Not only is Romeo the best recruit out of Indiana in over a decade but he also fits the needs of the team so perfectly. 

But we needed a floor general so we went out and we got ourselves a floor general.  We needed some scoring and we look poised to bring in a go to scorer. 

23 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Sounds that way.  When was the last time we had multiple burger boys in the same class?  I don't count Josh Smith since he never played here. 

Greg Graham, Pat Graham?