Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

None of us know who this guy is so I don't trust him. Until I hear Romeo to iu from somebody with a good reputation I won't believe it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Ok you seem to be missing my point. No big deal but when you said he was wrong I was trying to figure out if I missed something. That guy said IU would get one or the other and so he is not wrong yet.

That being said, I am with you. Until Romeo announces no one really knows. Momentum may swing our way right up to the announcement and then he could choose to go elsewhere. I will patiently wait.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Ok you seem to be missing my point. No big deal but when you said he was wrong I was trying to figure out if I missed something. That guy said IU would get one or the other and so he is not wrong yet.

That being said, I am with you. Until Romeo announces no one really knows. Momentum may swing our way right up to the announcement and then he could choose to go elsewhere. I will patiently wait.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
The guy is guessing imo as nobody knows anything. It was common knowledge we had a great shot with taylor.

11 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

The guy is guessing imo as nobody knows anything. It was common knowledge we had a great shot with taylor.

Just seems way too coincidental that Taylor just committed to NW.

2 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Just seems way too coincidental that Taylor just committed to NW.

That could be coincidental ... but when you add Slater changing his pick and the Watford comment about "really close to getting Romeo" .... that's a little bit too much smoke for no fire .... 

although there is the possibility we're all completely overreacting and Romeo is actually iugradman sitting back and laughing at all of us!

That could be coincidental ... but when you add Slater changing his pick and the Watford comment about "really close to getting Romeo" .... that's a little bit too much smoke for no fire .... 
although there is the possibility we're all completely overreacting and Romeo is actually iugradman sitting back and laughing at all of us!
I don't know after they have keep this so tight to the vest all of a sudden there are leaks? Plus I thought he is not announcing for a few weeks. Seems to good to be true.