Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

59 minutes ago, lillurk said:

Here’s what Slater said in response to a question about Langford on Friday afternoon: 

This along with the Watfords indicating Archie saying he was "really close to getting Romeo" --- has me a bit excited.  I'm sticking with my own Btown Banners crystal ball pick as Kansas, but I hope I'm entirely wrong!

I’m trying not to freak out, but it’s not working. I don’t really think most CB picks hold much weight, but Slater and Meyer make me take notice. Especially with how pro KU everyone considered the last week, for him to switch to IU there has to be some solid info. If it was a gut thing, it would’ve been KU based on timing.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I can't seem to navigate their website all that well ... can someone tell me who Slater had picked prior?  I'm guessing he was a Vandy pick switching to IU, not Kansas switching to IU?

6 minutes ago, Cheaney40 said:

I can't seem to navigate their website all that well ... can someone tell me who Slater had picked prior?  I'm guessing he was a Vandy pick switching to IU, not Kansas switching to IU?

I don't believe the 247 site allows you to track previous picks, but yes, Slater did previously pick Vanderbilt back in November.

I don't believe the 247 site allows you to track previous picks, but yes, Slater did previously pick Vanderbilt back in November.

I'm just hoping there's an announcement this weekend... I'm ready to start freaking out about other recruits!!

Sent from my XT1650 using BtownBanners mobile app

I want Romeo here as much as anyone. BUT! we all know how recruiting goes. Don’t get too positive y’all, don’t wanna see your hearts broken.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Oh I’m sure some new info will come out about Vandy or KU that will make some people freak out the other way. This board is like a roller coaster. But I’m full on drinking the kool aid at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

7 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Why should they be any different from us? ... Many on here are accusing Bryce Drew of dirty tricks with seemingly no evidence or proof. It's just part of the game of recruiting. 

Shittu is a sketchy recruit.