Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

19 minutes ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

I think a lot of it is posters not wanting to get their hopes up, so they build up a defense to show that they have no faith that Romeo will pick IU so if he doesn't they can say 'told ya so'.

It just seems that for the past 25 years everything that possibly can go wrong for IU basketball always does go wrong.  We never seem to be able to catch a break.  That's really why so many including myself are negative.

It just seems that for the past 25 years everything that possibly can go wrong for IU basketball always does go wrong.  We never seem to be able to catch a break.  That's really why so many including myself are negative.
Pretty much sums it up.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

So the championship game run with Mike Davis doesn't count?  Eric Gordon?  Cody Zeller?  Victor Oladipo?  Winning a couple outright B1G championships, with Crean even?  Noah Vonleh?  Thomas Bryant?  OG?  Looks like you are painting a darker picture of IU than what it really is.

Noah Vonleh?  Really? Lol.  We didn't even make the NIT that season.  And Eric Gordon?  Kelvin Sampson says hi.  We got blasted in the first round his season.  We haven't been past the Sweet 16 in 16 years.

Noah Vonleh?  Really? Lol.  We didn't even make the NIT that season.  And Eric Gordon?  Kelvin Sampson says hi.  We got blasted in the first round his season.  We haven't been past the Sweet 16 in 16 years.
Exactly. IU was a blue blood in 1994. Since then we have had the least amount of success of any of the blue bloods and Its not even really that close

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

We haven't had success but we will with or without Romeo and it begins next season. I was down on crean early and for good reasons and i see a winner in what archie is doing. Program is finally in good hands people quit with the nonsense

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

46 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

You're talking about futility of landing 5-star talent. We've landed 5-star talent within the past 25 years, and we've had 3-star players become lottery picks.

11 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

Romeo hurt in Jordan Brand game. Had to be taken to locker room. Took a really nasty elbow right into the eye. 

Even with 1 eye, he can probably still shoot better than most of the team did this past season.