Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Yeah that interview sounded pretty positive for IU imo, I'm not sure what other people are freaking out about.  Just more pessimists jumping to conclusions I guess.

He said more about IU than any of the other 2 schools in that interview, and I feel like his answer was more thought out:

"I like coach [Archie] Miller. He gets the best out of his players and he proved that this year. Even though they weren't that good of a team, having the best season, he got them ready for big games like Duke and stuff like that. And then they also got coach [Ed] Schilling. His individual development over the summer with guards, his resume says it all. He sent so many guys to the NBA when he was at UCLA. So those two are reasons I like Indiana."

People only come to the conclusions they feel will support their belief.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, cappymo14 said:

I know some of you are members of other IU fan boards. My question is, are other boards following this new KU trend?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Not really to the extent we are.  Mile (at HSN) said he just got some info today, and would be shocked if it's KU (he's said that all along).  Said things are still up in the air, can't call IU.  Said he doubts KU is a player.  Most other boards are kind of "meh" about it

34 minutes ago, cappymo14 said:

I know some of you are members of other IU fan boards. My question is, are other boards following this new KU trend?

No.  Relax.  Pop a cold one..

McHoop

Edited by McHoop

18 minutes ago, mamasa said:

Just for the fun of adding fuel to the fire, if you read that article, he calls both Drew and Miller "coach", but calls KU's coach "Bill Self".  Reading of tea leaves, commence!

Well, Self has certainly had his share of in-home visits. He probably feels like family!

I felt good about him visiting IU one more time until I found out IU wanted the visit. I've tried to stay optimistic and not read too far into anything, but with IU wanting the visit and him cancelling, we should probably start getting comfortable with the idea that he's not coming here.

I felt good about him visiting IU one more time until I found out IU wanted the visit. I've tried to stay optimistic and not read too far into anything, but with IU wanting the visit and him cancelling, we should probably start getting comfortable with the idea that he's not coming here.

It's that or he likes what IU is selling him enough that he doesn't need another visit.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Chris any info on what happened with the visit?

Schedules just didn’t work out for a visit. Romeo is at the Jordan Brand All American game this weekend. The following weekend is the Nike Hoops Summit. Then April 20 is the start of the April evaluation period.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Absolute best case is we get Romeo for one year ... that’s what Plan B is for, and it appears that CAM has one in place. Also, with Clappy screwing the pooch on in state talent, I’m satisfied that CAM got us into serious consideration. Win/Place/Show.

Schedules just didn’t work out for a visit. Romeo is at the Jordan Brand All American game this weekend. The following weekend is the Nike Hoops Summit. Then April 20 is the start of the April evaluation period.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah but he knew I all these back he was he still planning to take one

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I think we need to get this Ryan Taylor kid locked up. He sounds legit.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk