Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Newman and Vick declare.. and then Romeo says he isn't taking anymore visits... connect the dots.

It was IU and Vandy trying to setup those visits too. That would lead me to believe they felt they had a little more work to do.

I'm not saying it can't be IU but it's not looking that way.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Newman and Vick declare.. and then Romeo says he isn't taking anymore visits... connect the dots.
And the fact he delayed the decision to begin with. Not taking the iu visit is bad news no matter how you try and spin. I firmly believe he is going to Kansas at this point. I'm just glad it's not Vandy.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hopefully if he has decided he will let IU know soon and not have them waiting till the day of so we can move on to Taylor & other grad transfers

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
We need to move on Taylor now before we lose him. The writings on the wall folks

There was never anything definitive saying he was going to take anymore visits.  This is nothing new.

It wasn't definitive but he had been talking about it for a bit. It's crazy how that has progressed..

Dad wants him to take another visit to IU.
Archie wanted the visit
Might visit Vandy again
No visits, all information has been gathered.

2 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

It wasn't definitive but he had been talking about it for a bit. It's crazy how that has progressed..

Archie wanted the visit
Might visit Vandy again

The check cleared? That's how I read it.

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

Archie wanted the visit
Might visit Vandy again

Dad never said he wanted him to take another visit to IU.  In fact, the tone during interviews suggested it was unnecessary. 

Dad never said he wanted him to take another visit to IU.  In fact, the tone during interviews suggested it was unnecessary. 
Maybe I'm wrong but it's hard to see it being anyone but Kansas at this point. Maybe we will be surprised but it does not look good

Just now, Bailey7878 said:

Maybe I'm wrong but it's hard to see it being anyone but Kansas at this point. Maybe we will be surprised but it does not look good

Exactly why is it hard to see anyone but Kansas?

Because they have always been negative about this recruitment and interpret every little bit of new info as bad for IU.
I had called Romeo to iu up until today. Always thought Kansas was the big threat

11 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Archie wanted the visit
Might visit Vandy again

It may have been a possibility, but it's not like no visit is really anything new.

It may have been a possibility, but it's not like no visit is really anything new.

Definitely not, it could be that Archie wanted another visit and he decided he didn't need another visit because he would have plenty of time with Archie over the next year.

Or...

It could be that he'll be playing for an Adidas school. Just not the Adidas school we want.

There are a million different ways you could spin this but the obvious to me is it's Kansas. Maybe he wants people to think this way so it's a surprise when he announces for IU in the NA gym.

Vandy doesn't make any sense but they didn't make any sense for Garland or Shittu either.  Shittu was supposedly a UNC lean but then chose Vandy.  It's obvious he would've been a lot better off at UNC.
It made complete sense for Garland. He lives in the area and close to home.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk