Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Normally I would agree with the first statement but in this recruitment, no one knows anything for certain where Romeo is going. No one on this site. No one on that site. No one outside of immediate family. All of which makes the insistence of others on having a wee wee measuring contest between sites even more ridiculous. 
The little tidbits that some get are fun to try to interpret and speculate about but are at best nothing more than snapshots in time and largely useless without real context.

Yep I agree.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

Still better than my morning of dental work. Some light reading over lunch. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Oh man. The thought of mixing general anesthesia or procedural sedation with the news of Romeo's commitment has the legs for good internet comedy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Those guys have been accurate in the past so i do give some stock in what they have to say. This board and the posters on it are my favorite and i trust some of the posters here equally as much. No reason to argue about it. Hopefully coach ss right though lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

I understand that my opinion/thought is like my @-hole, (it probably stinks and more s*it comes from it than not), but I think we are in a prime position. I like the possibility (or already planned?) of a public announcement in Indiana, I like that he’s taking his time and getting through most/all of his all-star games before announcing. It’s my opinion that it will be us in he end.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

6 hours ago, chicagoHOOSIER said:

But couldn't you really say that about every f*a*n*boy site on the internet including this one?

And do we really even come here on a daily basis because we have two 'insiders' here to their one?  I think we should be able to admit the reason we come here on a daily basis is mainly because we prefer the smart@sses on this site to the smart@sses over there.

Hey, I resemble that remark