Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

http://usatodayhss.com/2018/romeo-langford-ej-montgomery-recruiting
Ridiculous questions asked

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Great idea to ask "different" questions but terrible questions and execution. Cringe worthy. He could have helped them out by not asking those questions.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I keep going back to the fact that Vanderbilt and Kansas are on the FBI list.  With the perceived humble and grounded approach from Romeo & Company, why would you change it by committing to one of those schools?  So Drew is cunning; I get it.  So cunning that he'll likely end up without a job or on a lengthy suspension. Same with crystal clean Bill Self (cough, cough, Billy Preston, cough, cough).

52 minutes ago, Bowhunter said:

He sure smiles a lot about Drew. Even talked about how smart he was. Yuk! 

Maybe it's his way of not laughing because he knows he isn't the best coach.

I keep going back to the fact that Vanderbilt and Kansas are on the FBI list.  With the perceived humble and grounded approach from Romeo & Company, why would you change it by committing to one of those schools?  So Drew is cunning; I get it.  So cunning that he'll likely end up without a job or on a lengthy suspension. Same with crystal clean Bill Self (cough, cough, Billy Preston, cough, cough).

I have forgotten- what did Vandy do to get on the FBI list?

This ^^ x 10000000000000.  I'm more annoyed that he can snake his way in with these recruits.  Just watch that OMG ridiculous huddle where he describes the fundamentals of round, bouncy leather balls that are to be tossed with an arc at an orange metal circle with a net hanging from it.  It's unbelievable to me that he's even taken seriously.  Then again, he's a former NBA star...

Edited by IU-DL

Vandy will end up on probation because of drew
I have no doubt about it. I'm sure he will bolt before though.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Really? Drew is a used car salesman like crean. The guy can't coach.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It’s plain as day. Romeo does indeed like Drew. Doesn’t mean he’s going to play for him. Likes Archie too. You are blind if you can’t see how close Drew is in this.

God, it'd be painful for me to watch CBB if Romeo were at HookerU6 after all they've done. After watching IU absolutely suck for 3 years because of self-reported extra text messages... If Louisville got punished with Romeo. Kill me.

Romeo already shot this down previously in an interview.  With Romeo being the kind of kid he is, sticking to his word, there is nothing to worry about as far as Louisville. 

For what it's worth, I have many family members that are Louisville fans. All they have read from the "insiders" is almost a 0% chance.

Sent from my LGLS992 using BtownBanners mobile app