Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Not so sure about the ban

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

I’m not sure they got a ban at all. Just forfeited games, and a fine. Nothing basically. It’s not like people suddenly forgot who won...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Keep in mind, the title and game forfeitures and 4 year postseason ban are all just for Hooker U. The punishment for being University 6 is still impending.

Long story short, they’re well past screwed.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

Keep in mind, the title and game forfeitures and 4 year postseason ban are all just for Hooker U. The punishment for being University 6 is still impending.

Long story short, they’re well past screwed.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

Yeah but there is no post season ban. They self imposed a one year ban back in 15-16 when this came out.

Yeah but there is no post season ban. They self imposed a one year ban back in 15-16 when this came out.

Yeah, no ban. They were placed on a 4 year probation. I think people are confusing what that means.

Yeah, no ban. They were placed on a 4 year probation. I think people are confusing what that means.

Oh, well that’s real dumb.

Hope the Uof6 punishments rollout in the next year, just as they’re getting going again.

Did they lose any scholarships?

Don't know why we're talking about University 6 right now. The real question is who do I root for tomorrow, Duke or Kansas?

My heart says Kansas because....well...F Duke, but my brain says Duke because I don't want Kansas becoming any more attractive to Romeo.

WHAT DO I DO GUYS???

Ugh. Now for the sake of an entertaining title game Michigan has to (and will) beat Loyola.

I don't want them there. I have a close friend who is die-hard Michigan, so I'll try to be happy for him.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

3 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Ugh. Now for the sake of an entertaining title game Michigan has to (and will) beat Loyola.

I don't want them there. I have a close friend who is die-hard Michigan, so I'll try to be happy for him.

Wait you think Loyola will get whipped in the title game if they get there after beating Michigan, Tennessee, Miami, Kansas St (who beat UK), and Nevada (who beat Cinci). 

19 minutes ago, swatford said:

Don't know why we're talking about University 6 right now. The real question is who do I root for tomorrow, Duke or Kansas?

My heart says Kansas because....well...F Duke, but my brain says Duke because I don't want Kansas becoming any more attractive to Romeo.

WHAT DO I DO GUYS???

You can do what I do and appreciate that the uber-talented Kentucky Wildcats got sent home by a team with a fraction of their talent and the Purdue "It's our year" Boilermakers did their usual Sweet 16 disappearing act, and just enjoy the games knowing we won't have to deal with either of those clownshows winning a banner.

I really don't get why people still get worked up over Duke. Yeah, I know, '93 and whatnot, but we don't compete with them for recruits and they aren't a rival. They're just another team we envy because they win more than us (just like a bunch of other teams this century).

Kansas is Kansas. Romeo knows what they are and what they can do. He isn't going to base his decision on whether or not they're the last team standing.

Wait you think Loyola will get whipped in the title game if they get there after beating Michigan, Tennessee, Miami, Kansas St (who beat UK), and Nevada (who beat Cinci). 

10+

None of those teams are of the caliber of Duke or Villanova (and I suppose even Kansas). Michigan is close because they are peaking. Cincy may have been close, but Loyola played a Kansas St team who just happened to beat them a week ago. It doesn't translate to beating Cincinnati.

I root for the underdog as much as anyone else. But, and I hate saying it, they just don't have the horses.

If they make me eat crow I'll gladly take a heaping serving of it with more crow on the side. And you can plaster my post all over this thread .

On a side note, I would love to see Kansas get crushed tomorrow with a terrible lack of coaching from Bill himSelf. I think they are number three in the race for Romeo, but they're still our competitors. And they should fail.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/why-romeo-langford-appears-to-be-going-to-indiana-senior-year-mix-tape/
Fun read. Sorry if this had been posted already

Except they completely misrepresent the 247 expert rankings model that rewards picks the longer they’ve been held. I get everyone likes to take swipes at the recruiting experts, but 1) they’re just a bunch of college hoops junkies like everyone here who found a way to get paid for their addiction and 2) they do usually have way more information than the general population

Sounds like this guy has been reading the board and translating it to articles haha.