Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

1 hour ago, bwieser said:

I'm pretty sure a player of Romeo's caliber has multiple girlfriends.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Caliber of play has nothing to do with Romeo in this situation, it's caliber of character, which he has tons of

Drewfus takes UL job and then brings Romeo, Garland, and Shittu with him.

Wouldn’t that be something?

Lol and JK.

Lol yeah. Sadly for the AD he made his bed as Mr rah rah anchors down. He is stuck no matter what. He may be alone when all is said and done

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, CrimsonV said:

I’m hearing Sean East has been offered a preferred walk on, but can’t confirm.  Can anyone help me out with this potential good news?

I actually talked to him the other night. Nothing seems to be serious right now and he didn't say much, but it is an option. He'd like to see if he could find somewhere he'd play more though it sounds like, but being an in state kid & walking on tuition wouldn't be that bad. It'll be something worth keeping an eye on.

4 hours ago, BtownBanner6 said:

Good lord there never needs to be the word Girlfriend on this board talking about a player or recruit

Definitely over the line, should not be done. 

I’m hearing Sean East has been offered a preferred walk on, but can’t confirm.  Can anyone help me out with this potential good news?

I asked one of the assistants at New Albany about this the other day. He responded by saying that he had not heard anything about that and then he told me to quit wasting my time on message boards. He did say that Sean is getting some mid major interest and that he can’t imagine him not taking advantage of a free education.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Only news that I have read of late is that Louisville fans are CONVINCED that once they hire a coach, that he will call Romeo right away because Romeo wants to go to UL very badly.

So pretty much they are saying that their new coach will recruit Romeo for 3 weeks and he will commit to them.

3 minutes ago, HoosierRobbie said:

Only news that I have read of late is that Louisville fans are CONVINCED that once they hire a coach, that he will call Romeo right away because Romeo wants to go to UL very badly.

So pretty much they are saying that their new coach will recruit Romeo for 3 weeks and he will commit to them.

Fwiw.. I always believed Romeo likeness towards UL was simply because they were a really good (on the court) program, and nothing more. Now Duke on the other hand, he was at least somewhat a Duke fan. I've never been told he was a UL fan. 

Stranger things have happened I guess. If they hire up and comer drewfus it's time to get worried. He's a hot name right now.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk