Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

11 minutes ago, Ajwhitis said:

LOL just read on a vandy board that some are worried Bryce might take the Louisville job

U of L will have tons of options here, but Bryce has been mentioned as a candidate. With the future still uncertain in regards to the FBI & NCAA, they may just have to settle for someone like Drew. So many on twitter keep saying Mack or Drew will get it and bring Romeo with him. No chance whatsoever!! I'd stick with Padgett if it were up to me.

Just now, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

U of L will have tons of options here, but Bryce has been mentioned as a candidate. With the future still uncertain in regards to the FBI & NCAA, they may just have to settle for someone like Drew. So many on twitter keep saying Mack or Drew will get it and bring Romeo with him. No chance whatsoever!! I'd stick with Padgett if it were up to me.

Btw the tons of options but settling meant a lot of mid level guys will be interested but big names will probably stay away.

3 minutes ago, tortex28 said:

Calling Vandy National Championship contenders with 2 five stars is laughable. Oregon isn't even talked of like that and they have a ton more talent.

37 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

And Garland would end up holding the shitbag......

Unfortunate.

McHoop

Question.. Is it possible that Drew attends the McDonalds game? I'm sure he doesn't have any visits left with Romeo but has 2 commitments with Garland and Shittu selected also. Could be pulling some recruiting strings from behind the scenes.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

Don't put anything past drewfus. Drewfus and garland will put on the full court press at that game. They know this is their last chance to sell anchors down.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

If you look at the pictures Romeo posted on his Twitter account, it shows him with his girlfirend who attends NKU.

Btw the tons of options but settling meant a lot of mid level guys will be interested but big names will probably stay away.

Word I get is that it may not be his GF anymore, but kust a close friend.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Fkfootball1 said:

5 things from a NA/Louisville native.

1. Romeos GF is NOT transferring. 

2. My buddy has a pretty good friendship with a NA assistant. He feels IU is good in this recruitment.

3. UofL won't hire Bryce Drew.

4. Kansas isnt seen as much of a player here.

5. Romeo likes Bloomington from what I hear. Hes very lowkey. Not a party animal. He plays basketball or hangs out at home. 

Just what you wanna hear from a superstar. Awesome and humble. He’s gonna be great at IU

Drewfus takes UL job and then brings Romeo, Garland, and Shittu with him.

Wouldn’t that be something?

Lol and JK.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Then Louisville gets a Honorary Achievement Award for NCAA Excellence.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app