Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

This forum is going to be nuts.......starting real soon.  All of the “Experts” will theorize why he’s going to Vandy, or why he’s going to IU, or why he’s going to Kansas.  Then we will have all the people with “connections” to the Langferds telling everyone the latest “facts” they have heard directly from coaches, friends of the family, the family, and even Romeo himself.   Lastly, we will have idiots, like myself, who will check this thread religiously to find out the latest on Romeo.  

1 minute ago, psychobat3 said:

This forum is going to be nuts.......starting real soon.  All of the “Experts” will theorize why he’s going to Vandy, or why he’s going to IU, or why he’s going to Kansas.  Then we will have all the people with “connections” to the Langferds telling everyone the latest “facts” they have heard directly from coaches, friends of the family, the family, and even Romeo himself.   Lastly, we will have idiots, like myself, who will check this thread religiously to find out the latest on Romeo.  

That's been going on for like 9 months now. Enjoy

2 minutes ago, psychobat3 said:

Oh, I know.  I’ve been a long time lurker....I just never post.  I’ve been lurking on here for about  a year.

Well stop lurking and keep posting.   You may have the only voice of reason in our sea of lunacy over Romeo's recruitment.  Seriously, glad to see you jump in the fray and hope to see you post more often.

New Albany can credit Bryce Drew for their loss...he brought his losing ways to Romeo today.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You think Drew texted Shannon at halftime with some of his expert coaching insight? Would that be a violation? Could be the cause of the collapse.

“Guys, if you find yourself standing by yourself at the free throw line and the guy in the black and white shirt gives you the ball, throw it toward the orange thing with the white net under it and see if you can make it in”.

Advise unheeded in this game....

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, Jboser42 said:

My guess is once Romeo commits somewhere then the attention and contstant refreshing go to Brooks or the TJD thread? Possibly Austin Boucher?

I think you’re definitely right.  But until he commits.......Katy bar the door.......it’s gonna get SUPER CRAZY on here.  Everyone better fasten their seatbelts,  this is gonna be a show!

Im in the latter camp

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk