Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

The "insiders" around here are so desperate for attention. It's pretty gross.

If you have legit information, what on Earth would keep you from posting it? Premium forum or not, if it's pertinent, legit information, what would possibly be the reason? I'm just curious.

So why not commit after State then? And flak at school? To that I’d say, he is 6’6 200 LBS and athletic. Also appears to be beloved as a God on Earth at NA. I doubt he’s taking any flak at school after committing anywhere. 

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

To me, I've always thought the "he doesn't want to hear the back lash if he doesn't choose IU argument" isn't even a solid argument. He doesn't seem like the kind of person who worries about stuff like that. As other people have said he is a legend around NA. There have been many great Indiana HS players that have picked other schools before their Senior seasons started and never heard it.
It seems like it is a bunch of the Negative people grasping at any reason why he isn't choosing IU.
I have no idea which way he is leaning.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What is the scholarship situation like with Kansas?  From what I can tell they are currently over-signed by one. If Romeo would want to go there, two guys would  have to leave their program.   Do they have any underclassman with 1st round potential?

16 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

What is the scholarship situation like with Kansas?  From what I can tell they are currently over-signed by one. If Romeo would want to go there, two guys would  have to leave their program.   Do they have any underclassman with 1st round potential?

I'm sure Bill Self wrote a chapter if not the entire book on Creaning.

1 minute ago, Fkfootball1 said:

As I said. I know a guy who is literally friends/golf buddies with Tim Langford and Jim Shannon, AD Don Unruh. Hes extremely plugged in. He says he has 0 clue. He said Tim said that everyone will know when they tell us. Their is no smoking gun. He is the smoking gun.

^^This^^

New Albany High School's Romeo Langford will make his college choice between April 13 and April 30, his father, Tim, told IndyStar on Monday.

The timing for Romeo, the nation's top-ranked uncommitted recruit, is defined by his more immediate plans: 

Win a state championship. Play in the McDonald’s All-American game March 28. Play the Jordan Brand Classic April 8 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Play the Nike Hoop Summit April 13 at the Moda Center in Portland.

And then… announce his college choice: Indiana, Vanderbilt or Kansas.

"Tim Langford said he and his son talked Sunday night about how they want to make the announcement. 

They are considering several options, including making the announcement at the school or perhaps out in the community, with New Albany Mayor Jeff Gahan helping to reveal Romeo’s decision."

That came from and Indy Star article and they quoted Tim. Just wanted to make sure no one thinks i am saying this. Not making any assumptions from this, but i guess that if he makes it at his school or uses the mayor in the community (which is a great gesture), i have to think that would be IU lean in my opinion. 

Edited by cleeter

You don't post premium content on this board because it is free. Rabjohns and Peegs work very hard to sucker people like @Iugradman into paying them to blow smoke up their keisters. This may not sound valuable, but guys like Rabjohns and Peegs put a lot of time and effort into making a living floating around said keisters supplying smoke, and we need to respect that they've chosen to charge for these services and not undercut their business. If you purchased the services of a stripper, you don't then leave the club and offer the same services for free in the parking lot.

That is why you don't post premium content here nor say that you have information that you shouldn't offer to supply to everyones' keisters.

1 hour ago, iufaninillinois said:

Never been to Kansas have you?

Oh no, you're not going to try to tell me how swingin and cozmo kansas is now, are you?  Lol.  Please don't!

(also plz dont be offended coz just an utterly ridiculous thread on a message board!)

4 minutes ago, chicagoHOOSIER said:

Oh no, you're not going to try to tell me how swingin and cozmo kansas is now, are you?  Lol.  Please don't!

(also plz dont be offended coz just a message board!)

Kansas City is actually really cool. The rest of Kansas is about on par with all of Indiana.

8 minutes ago, chicagoHOOSIER said:

(also plz dont be offended coz just a message board!)

You don't think Kansas is "swinging?"  Here's proof it is:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/kansas-man-swings-leashed-dog-weapon-article-1.2336317

More proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdH4KOiIr64

(also plz dont be offended coz just an utterly ridiculous thread on a message board!)
It is definitely not Cosmo! Lol. But it's not a backwards State either. And no, I'm not offended. Just curious

Kansas City is actually really cool. The rest of Kansas is about on par with all of Indiana.
Spent time at both Camp Riley and Leavenworth(not in the prison) and both areas were nice. Heading to Hoxie Kansas and Dodge City areas to do some research on a couple branches of my family this Summer or next.

Doubtful. I was a Peegs premie member for many years. Finally came to the realization its worthless.
I agree I did it for 6 months and quit. Nothing I could not get on a free site.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk