Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

He always thinks he's right. 
He never has been yet. 
Once he said the AD got to him and it was a done deal he has to stick with that. He was 100% Romeo was going to vandy so he will either sink or swim based on that.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Cheaney40 said:

IMG_20180310_150718.jpg

Caption this photo...

Archie: "There is a reason Vandy's coach parks in the handicap space.. but keep this between you and me.. chronic explosive diarrhea..yeah, it's a thing"

Rob: "For real?"

Archie: "I sh*t you not........but he does"  (far off rim shot from pep band drum)

2 minutes ago, hoosierbannerd said:

Archie: "There is a reason Drew parks in the handicap space.. but keep this between you and me.. chronic explosive diarrhea..yeah, it's a thing"

Romeo: "For real?"

Archie: "I sh*t you not........but he does"  (far off rim shot from pep band drum)

That is Rob, not Romeo 

Just seems to me if today only counts as one visit that Drew would have spent the whole day here no matter what. Second I have never seen Phinisee play but the way he is always showing up at IU games and now showing up today just seems to me that he will be a great enthusiastic leader at IU for four years.
Drew should be here. It's very odd.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Myrmidon76 said:

I would have thought that after Indiana sent 3 players last weekend that it might be in the other school's best interest to make an appearance this weekend. It was a very bold move last weekend. One that requires a response, but to see nothing from either school certainly has me curious. That curiosity might amount to a hill of beans, but I know that if the roles were reversed, I would start to feel that staff has started to look elsewhere...because that's typically how it goes. Indiana wants him so bad they can taste it...and Miller is moving all the chips to the center of the table. If we miss, it won't be due to a lack of trying (cough cough...Mike Davis, Tom Crean).

The most important thing about this recruitment might have been how Archie and staff handled last weekend. That was an ingenious move to send players to watch Romeo. And he definitely noticed that and said as much

1 hour ago, hoosierbannerd said:

Archie: "There is a reason Vandy's coach parks in the handicap space.. but keep this between you and me.. chronic explosive diarrhea..yeah, it's a thing"

Rob: "For real?"

You missed a golden opportunity to use the line "chronically crapping his khakis".

I’m sorry, but that picture of Archie eyeing Romeo is hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app