Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Lol

Do you consider "outside sources (shoe companies/agents with very difficult to prove connection to the university funding and directing players to certain programs dirty"?

If not, then yeah they aren't dirty.

If so, dem some dirty dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Do you consider "outside sources (shoe companies/agents with very difficult to prove connection to the university funding and directing players to certain programs dirty"?

If not, then yeah they aren't dirty.

If so, dem some dirty dogs.

If they didn't get paid and their parents weren't paid. No I don't think that's dirty at all. That's good business. Or benefits. 

This guy has insinuated the recruitment has been dirty the whole time, actually he even once called it a "a very dirty, dirty recruitment". And all of it is complete bogus. That's not Romeo or the people around him. 

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Except you seem to have no problem with people calling Kansas dirty but lots of issues calling Vandy dirty. 

Because there is absolutely no proof at this point!!!!! Lol you have none, zip zero. You're guessing. 

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Same amount of proof as Kansas why don't you care about that?

Really same amount of proof.... 

This is just getting silly. Kansas has been fairly shady for awhile. Don't remember any ppl questioning Kevin Stallings. 

5 minutes ago, Treesh said:

Curious as well. Ed was suppose to be our recruiting guy but I have yet to see him anywhere?

I think Ed was really brought in to get IU in the door for many of these recruits because of his in state connections and his player development. Not to be an actual recruiter. Plus bringing him in helped mend the fences with many of the in state high school coaches that had issues with FCTC. 

Really same amount of proof.... 
This is just getting silly. Kansas has been fairly shady for awhile. Don't remember any ppl questioning Kevin Stallings. 

Stallings didn't land 2 top 10 guys in a filthy recruiting environment. Think about it.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

If they didn't get paid and their parents weren't paid. No I don't think that's dirty at all. That's good business. Or benefits. 

We halfway agree here.

I personally would be ok with agents and shoe companies paying top players if it was open and honest. Let all schools have a chance to land targeted player.

But to ignore that money is changing hands (not necessarily with Langford) is just oblivious to what's going on when there is direct evidence to certain players and therefore circumstantial evidence to all like talented players that command the same desire.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

No way it affects this draft.  But may be a reason to back off hurt

Probably not but I will be the only one right if it does.

Also consider the potential impact on a lot of players that may be ruled ineligible to play college. Adam Silver is far more likely to get something done quick than other commissioners