Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

I keep going back to his Father’s comment about giving IU one last chance to make their pitch. My take from that is IU is not currently leading, but has made the top 2 and anything can happen. I think it’s still IU and Vandy, I don’t see the KU smoke. And I don’t believe that he has somehow strung IU along in order to focus on a scoring title. We were late to the party, but if we do get that last visit, I feel he chooses us.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Indiana

Romeo is an Adidas kid, that eliminates Vanderbilt/Nike. 

They will not be visiting Kansas bc it’s too far, per Romeo’s father. 

That leaves Indiana as the close Adidas school. Isn’t that what Fred Glass would call a double check mark?

1 hour ago, cappymo14 said:

I keep going back to his Father’s comment about giving IU one last chance to make their pitch. My take from that is IU is not currently leading, but has made the top 2 and anything can happen. I think it’s still IU and Vandy, I don’t see the KU smoke. And I don’t believe that he has somehow strung IU along in order to focus on a scoring title. We were late to the party, but if we do get that last visit, I feel he chooses us.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I’d like to reread the article of his fathers quote. I remember I saw a lot of people jumping off a cliff with confirmation bias of other posters and not what he actually said. When I originally read the article I though giving Indiana the last visit was fantastic news and not a doomsday, IU isn’t in the lead that others did. I just don’t remember which article it’s in and I’m not fishing through this thread to find it. Haha

1 minute ago, dbmhoosier said:

So is it true that because Romeo is playing in both the McDonald's game and Jordan game that he must skip the IN/KY All Star game?  I think that's a bad sign if true.

Why? Much more national exposure in the other 2. That's what hes's trying to do is build a brand and you do that with exposure. I wouldn't take it as a slight or bad sign imo.

4 minutes ago, rcsalway29 said:

Why? Much more national exposure in the other 2. That's what hes's trying to do is build a brand and you do that with exposure. I wouldn't take it as a slight or bad sign imo.

Well didn't Gordon, Cody, Blackmon, and Yogi all play in the IN/KY game?