Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Vandy down double figures early to powerhouse Georgia.  Drew proving once again how poor of a coach he is.
Riley Lachance just hit a big time three to cut it to 41-19 with a minute left in the half. Just wait for those drew halftime adjustments.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Riley Lachance just hit a big time three to cut it to 41-19 with a minute left in the half. Just wait for those drew halftime adjustments.

Ok guys, let's go score more points than them this half! And do it on the opposite hoop!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

He's just allowing Mark Fox to feel good about himself for a half. Dude, it speaks volumes about Bryce Drew, the man.

"We need to box out better, take better shots, and play 'good' on defense, then remember to pay for incoming recruits".

Wait, isn't a loss by less than 20 still a win at Vandy???
Yep. But now drew can devote all his time to Romeo. Expect Drew and staff along with Winston to be front and center Saturday. Maybe even in costume.

Yep. But now drew can devote all his time to Romeo. Expect Drew and staff along with Winston to be front and center Saturday. Maybe even in costume.

Speaking of....

Someone please post a picture that's not a Vandy tool so the thread header will be something different lol