Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

1 hour ago, Bailey7878 said:

Drewfus is coming into the lions can so why not chant. He is too going to show up with his whole staff and garland. Bank it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Seriously doubt Drew would take Garland with him, not sure how that would be considered in the eyes of NCAA compliance.

3 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Depends on the venue. Some have places blocked off for coaches. Some like to be seen. Some request a chair so they can put it on the baseline. I’ve also seen others that sit in the stands with the rest of the people. I’ve seen coaches recruiting the same kid sit together at AAU events. Mostly I think they sit with other coaches that they are close with.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

This is one area I do have to give Tom Crean some credit  He showed up at the local gym on several occasions during his tenure and never asked for any special treatment or consideration and paid for a ticket just like anyone else.

Center Grove vs Evansville North @ 10:30 am.
New Albany vs Bloomington South @ 12:30 pm.
https://livestream.com/iscsportsnetwork/events/8091971

Kudos to my Evansville North with the upset sectional title. They’ll be thoroughly outmatched against Center Grove though.

Now back to the Romeo rumors...

57 minutes ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

Seriously doubt Drew would take Garland with him, not sure how that would be considered in the eyes of NCAA compliance.

I think Drew will crap himself when he sees the size of the crowd on Saturday which will probably be double what Vandy averages for a game and this is high school. 

Remember, Bruce Drew is from Indiana, played high school and college ball in Indiana, he knows what to expect from  an Indiana Regional game.

He will know what to expect in terms of crowd numbers. He also better expect to be viewed as the enemy in the eyes of 8,000+.

Prediction: Archie comes to the regional game with the whole team and Robert Phinisee since he is out of the tournament and says Romeo let’s roll and Romeo calls a timeout and commits. You heard it hear first. No sources needed.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Hear??? Or Here!!

14 hours ago, HoosierSadaseci said:

Remember, Bruce Drew is from Indiana, played high school and college ball in Indiana, he knows what to expect from  an Indiana Regional game.

I’m sure he would love to be coaching here. I wish him success on the court and recruiting against Kentucky. 

We sure wouldn’t love for him to be coaching here. He sucks and uses dirty tricks to recruit against us.
I'm sure he would of locked up shittu for iu. Brian Bowen probably as well.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk