Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

During halftime of the IHSAATV broadcast I saw the three really engaged with the crowd signing autographs and taking pics. That was cool to see. I also think it’s cool all three guys are from out of state and got to witness Hoosier Hysteria. Great move by Archie!

Yeah, I would bet that none of those 3 guys have never played a HS game in an environment like that. Plus, another perspective of the culture of bb in this state.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, IUrocker said:

I saw someone who was there post something (can't remember where i saw it, maybe a twitter comment), about Romeo kinda pushed his way through the media and went over to where they were. 

Yeah that may have been me who you saw that from. I can't remember if I posted that on here or not. But he like shifted through the crowd and media as those guys were walking out to acknowledge them. I watched them before I left to see if there was engagement or if the IU guys just walked out and obviously as you can tell by those pics, all of them got some engagement individually. 

It’s not due to a lack facts. The Garlands played IU and its media to draw attention to their recruitment and get closer to Romeo. 

Bring the facts with you next time you post about it and I’ll be ready to listen.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

You aren’t going to find this information in a newspaper article. The Garlands had Rabjohns over to their home multiple times and yet Darius went out of his way when he committed to Vandy to say that IU wasn’t even his second choice. 

And you’re not getting facts from anyone other than Rabjohns. Consider your source and why it might be biased. Whether intentionally by the Garlands or ignorantly by himself, Rabjohns got played. His perspective of the situation is not going to paint a clear or reliable picture. You think he wasn’t knocking on the Garland’s door asking for an interview the whole time? Come on, man...

2 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

Both us and Vandy will be screwed when New Albany reaches the championship game and Bill Self sends Wilt Chamberlain to Bankers Life. Romeo will announce at halftime that he's headed to Lawrence. 

Everyone knows that can NOT happen.....

Wilt has a date that night. 

The Garlands led on everyone, including the national recruiting analysts.
I'm convinced it's IU or Kansas. No Austin E is not my source. I'm sourceless. But maybe I'm buying into Hoosier guys iu love. He can't get two in a row wrong can he? I'm going all in for iu.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

So I just caught up and let me sum it up and see if I got everything.

We have overly negative posters arguing they’re realistic(im negative and some of y’all make me look like I crap rainbows and sunshine), people calling a teenager names because some IU reporter got their hopes up, IU players showing Romeo love, people asking for facts but not getting any, Wilt Chamberlain is alive, and Austin Etherington hasn’t returned to Taco Bell since the incident(couldn’t help myself).

Did I miss anything?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wilt Chamberlain isn’t only alive, but thriving only like he can.