Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

You’re a college BMOC that just finished a grueling basketball season that hasn’t left you much time to enjoy time with the fairer sex.  Wouldn’t you rather spend the new free time you now have playing Romeo in Bloomington than watching Romeo in Seymour?  Unless of course you got some subtle hints to the contrary.

2 hours ago, Iugradman said:

“It was pretty cool that they took some (valuable) time on a Saturday afternoon when they could have been doing something else," Langford said.

Direct quote from Langford.

As you know I hang on to every word and a lot of the time it’s when it doesn’t sound in our favor, but I have to say Romeo using (VALUABLE) time in the description sounds Oh So Good!

I like the quote but what did you expect him to say?  They wasted their time? Anchors down baby!

What do people expect him to say when he praises Vandy in quotes (people on here flip out and say anchors down he is clearly going to Vandy anytime he says anything positive about Vandy). I’m staying home! Ho ho ho Hoosiers

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

We lost 15 times this season, but there were only four games that I would classify as "blowouts". ISU, Fort Wayne, @ Michigan State and @ Ohio State. The other 11 were all competitive for most or all of the game. Those close losses are where having a star player would make a huge difference, and I hope Romeo takes that into account when he's deciding on a school. 

37 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

You’re a college BMOC that just finished a grueling basketball season that hasn’t left you much time to enjoy time with the fairer sex.  Wouldn’t you rather spend the new free time you now have playing Romeo in Bloomington than watching Romeo in Seymour?  Unless of course you got some subtle hints to the contrary.

To be fair... they could have gotten to Bloomington by 10:15 no later and had plenty of time for extracurriculars

14 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

What do people expect him to say when he praises Vandy in quotes (people on here flip out and say anchors down he is clearly going to Vandy anytime he says anything positive about Vandy). I’m staying home! Ho ho ho Hoosiers

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I'm as guilty as anyone for putting too much stock into small things such as this.  All I'll say is that none of us KNOW where he's going.  I still say Vandy but it's just a guesstimate.  The Langfords have kept this extremely close to the vest much like the Zellers did.

I like the quote but what did you expect him to say?  They wasted their time? Anchors down baby!
Anchors down is out of this. It's iu or Kansas but I say iu.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Darius Garland puts up 35 of 50 for Brentwood to win state title. 4 peat champs.

This kid is a special talent for sure. Wish we could have landed him and Phinisee. Because our returning guards don't look the part.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don't.  

Darius Garland puts up 35 of 50 for Brentwood to win state title. 4 peat champs.

This kid is a special talent for sure. Wish we could have landed him and Phinisee. Because our returning guards don't look the part.

No thanks. Not a fan of dg and his dad.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Kid shot 50 times?  Wowzers.

7 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Funny, no one had a problem with DG and his dad until after he committed to Vandy. Then he "tricked us" and "played" our media, is a bad character, and the dad orchestrated it all.

Because that is exactly what happened.  UCLA was #2 even though they never had a prayer.  Garland is a punk.  Ive been saying it and I'll keep saying it.  It is true.