Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

It’s not about the competitiveness of the game , it’s about showing a top 5 draft pick, an Indiana kid, we are all in!

Going to a semifinal sectional game is going to show him IU is all in more then waiting a day and going to a sectional final? I would guess that top 5 draft pick from Indiana has been told by the staff that they are are in

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yep. Unfortunately Montross was a big miss. Especially after Lawson transferred to Vanderbilt. Nover did his best in the middle, but adding Montross to the Cheaney teams would have been huge.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
Don't forget funderbueke also transferred. Montrose and funderbueke with Chaney would of been insane.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Maybe a walk-on spot? I wouldn’t mind that. Sean East can play
Yes walk on. I mean you have to do more than shot. Look at gelon. Crean offered based on his shooting.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Iugradman said:

Dean Smith outworked Knight to get Montross. He visited Lawrence North in a limo and showed Eric a list of all the pro players he had coached up to that point. Knight stopped by the school in a truck wearing hunting gear.

If by "outworked" Knight you mean that Smith thoroughly explained the benefits of UNC's Wheels for Heels and No Show Courses programs then, yes. 

2 hours ago, IUsafety said:

Some D1 schools have finally started offering East. I heard IUPUI and Ball State offered this past week.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

East truly may be a diamond in rough but if it’s at the end of his senior season before he’s drawing any D1 interest tells me there’s too many weaknesses in his overall game that coaches see.

1 hour ago, Hoosier Guy said:

I don’t think there’s any chance New Albany loses tonight

60-40 NA. I'd say NA is a 4pt favorite. FC did struggle some last night, but Jeff is no slouch