Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

I know but if I put him at the 4 with Morgan at the 5 like I truly think will happen, I'm gonna get flack regardless. We have a good problem up front.

We want to think we will be good and I get that but we have an unproven freshman projected at the 1 and an injury riddled under performer at the 5.

The 2 most important positions and we have big question marks imo.

I love Morgan, like Smith, like Hunter, and Anderson. But we have big ?'s in key positions. And still lack 3 point shooting, yet again.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

We want to think we will be good and I get that but we have an unproven freshman projected at the 1 and an injury riddled under performer at the 5.

The 2 most important positions and we have big question marks imo.

I love Morgan, like Smith, like Hunter, and Anderson. But we have big ?'s in key positions. And still lack 3 point shooting, yet again.

I think we start Morgan, Smith, and Phinesee.  After that I'd start the best 2 players.  That could be Hunter and McRoberts.  Davis and McRoberts.  Green and Hunter.  We'll have a lot options.  A grad transfer is a near certainty too.

According to rabjohns romeo could delay plan to announce at McDonald’s game if he hasn’t made it to Indiana for one last visit. The visit to Indiana will be his last college visit. Tim also said if his mind is made up at the McDonald’s game he will just announce. Sounds like the want to get down to Bloomington one last time before he announces if he is still undecided at the McDonald’s game

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Good to hear!

According to rabjohns romeo could delay plan to announce at McDonald’s game if he hasn’t made it to Indiana for one last visit. The visit to Indiana will be his last college visit. Tim also said if his mind is made up at the McDonald’s game he will just announce. Sounds like the want to get down to Bloomington one last time before he announces if he is still undecided at the McDonald’s game

Hmm doesn't sounds like an anchors down done deal to me.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I never would've believed it but it doesn't.  That's assuming Rabjohns knows what's talking about.  Has that ever happened before?

Happens a lot, people just see what they want to see. If they want to see him wrong they will focus on all the times he didn’t call something right, if they want to see him right they will focus on the times he was right. It’s quotes from Tim Langford so hopefully he knows what he is talking about

1 minute ago, Dalton26 said:

I read that differently. To me wanting to get another IU visit before declaring makes me think he wants to see if visiting again changes his mind.

And that could be. Which implies to me, he isn't sure. 

I read that differently. To me wanting to get another IU visit before declaring makes me think he wants to see if visiting again changes his mind.

That was me paraphrasing a little tiny portion of the article. For me the article as a whole sounded like good news for IU

This makes sense from what I heard. The he wanted to be sure for a week or so before announcing and the dates possibly getting pushed back. I said IU would likely get to make a final pitch, but i didn't know the IU visit was going to be the reason he was possibly gonna delay his decision if he does delay it just to make sure he gets to talk to Archie. Like I said not a done deal yet but this also doesn't mean we're getting him. Definitely good news though for sure. 

1 minute ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

This makes sense from what I heard. The he wanted to be sure for a week or so before announcing and the dates possibly getting pushed back. I said IU would likely get to make a final pitch, but i didn't know the IU visit was going to be the reason he was possibly gonna delay his decision if he does delay it just to make sure he gets to talk to Archie. Like I said not a done deal yet but this also doesn't mean we're getting him. Definitely good news though for sure. 

Hopefully we get an official visit date soon so we have an idea of when he will announce

You could read this as good news but also that he is wanting to go somewhere else and his parents are saying “Well let’s go check out Indiana on more time to make sure you don’t want to go there” (because his parents want him at IU and close and they are having their fingers crossed he changes his mind since they want to leave it up to him).