Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

I doubt IU did anything unethical or in violation of NCAA rules. Not after the Sampson fiasco. Crean would have been a moron to try anything shady.
I'm not a crean fan but I'd be shocked if he was paying anyone after the Sampson fiasco.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

I heard that the only thing Crean offered recruits, was 4 years worth of free admission to Night Moves.

That's most definitely an improper benefit! Wow, the stories I could tell from that place- you could pick your favorite dancer based on the Cesarean scar they had

18 minutes ago, mamasa said:

That's most definitely an improper benefit! Wow, the stories I could tell from that place- you could pick your favorite dancer based on the Cesarean scar they had

The 18 and older strip club that Bloomington had at one point was even worse...if you can imagine that. 

Never been to Night Moves, but there is one in Belleville Illinois that sounds similar

Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

This thread is wild. Night Moves in the Romeo thread! Haha.

I guess he was recruited by Louisville so I see the connection.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Lol the dancers from night moves would have recruits committing to UK out of spite

3 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

I just read through the Vanderbilt forums re: Romeo.... They are not happy with the majority's opinion of Bryce Drew emoji23.png

That "In the Huddle" piece during a timeout couldn't have helped the perception at all either.  

54 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

I just read through the Vanderbilt forums re: Romeo.... They are not happy with the majority's opinion of Bryce Drew emoji23.png

You mean they aren't happy that everyone trashes their coach? A guy with a senior heavy team. A guy on his second season and their team is dead last in the SEC. Hasn't won a road game.

Edited by HoosierMatty

You mean they aren't happy that everyone trashes their coach? A guy with a senior heavy team. A guy on his second season and their team is dead last in the SEC. Hasn't won a road game.
But boy can he recruit. He is the world's greatest salesman.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk