Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

21 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

You got it but if you refuse to even question this like ctomas then your mind is already made up. Ctomas says drews clean so he's not going think otherwise as his mind is made up. And no ctomas there is no current evidence but it does exist. Somebody just needs to look for and find it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

One kid is a hometown kid with a long relationship with Drew. One is a possibly close friend of the first kid. The other I know nothing about. All I said was that it was plausible in this instance. All I have seen is innuendo and suspicion based on it being Vanderbilt and not someplace like UK. I never made a statement that Drew was or was not clean. I still believe in the presumption of innocence until evidence of guilt is presented. Everyone, however, is entitled to his/her opinion.

One kid is a hometown kid with a long relationship with Drew. One is a possibly close friend of the first kid. The other I know nothing about. All I said was that it was plausible in this instance. All I have seen is innuendo and suspicion based on it being Vanderbilt and not someplace like UK. I never made a statement that Drew was or was not clean. I still believe in the presumption of innocence until evidence of guilt is presented. Everyone, however, is entitled to his/her opinion.
These coaches aren't dumb and hide the paper trails well. Look how long it took the fbi to nail a few assistants. The evidence won't come out overnight and maybe never unless it's looked for.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I just get the feeling he'll go to Vandy because it makes too much sense for him to go to IU.

Better team, better coach, focus of an offense, better program, better facilities, and more exposure will all be trumped by wanting to play with his buddy and a coach he's known for a little bit longer.