Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Maybe the reason the family went with him is because the don't want their 18yr old son driving 3hrs for a trip to Nashville. I wouldn't necessarily want mine to.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

Man, there a ton of 18 year old freshman that are living on their own far from relatives, 18 year men and women in the armed services fighting overseas... to each his own but I would hope he could make it there on his own if he wanted to go it alone

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

Man, there a ton of 18 year old freshman that are living on their own far from relatives, 18 year men and women in the armed services fighting overseas... to each his own but I would hope he could make it there on his own if he wanted to go it alone

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

But why risk it?

What if we finish the season well and get an NIT invite, and get to host a home game or two?  That might be a good time for the Langfords to come to Bloomington again.  Better yet play VU and destroy them.

45 minutes ago, pumpfake said:

What if we finish the season well and get an NIT invite, and get to host a home game or two?  That might be a good time for the Langfords to come to Bloomington again.  Better yet play VU and destroy them.

Don't think they can visit during a tourney game. At least I doubt it. 

2 hours ago, pumpfake said:

They won't make it, they suck and so does Drewfus.