Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

5 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Thanks.  That's a good read, and adds to my optimism.

The comments (by Mr. Langford) about Archie "getting the most out of his players" and Schilling's ability to prepare players for the next level are great to hear.  The comment about Vanderbilt's offense, and letting Romeo handle the ball would be appealing - but I can't see Garland NOT wanting the ball a lot.

Me either, if he chooses Vanderbilt then I don't want to hear any more about him he can go there and stay there as far as I'm concerned

Sent from my SM-J727V using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Iugradman said:

Playing with a buddy and for a coach that will let him do whatever the hell he wants on the court are what matter to Romeo. Ok then.

That is what it is beginning to sound like. 

14 minutes ago, KDB said:

I didn't see anything in that article that would cause any IU pessimism.  I truly believe that the Langfords are going to make a decision based on more than just a hard sell from a friend.

“It’d be cool to play with other great players”

Compare the projected 2018-2019 rosters of IU and Vandy, and then decide if you think that applies to one school or another.

Also, consider the unwritten question that probably preceded that answer. Probably something along the lines of, “does the idea of playing with two other great players in Darius and Simmi excite you?” “Yes, playing with other great players is very exciting.”

“Do you like eating great food?” “Yes, eating great food is very exciting.”

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

Wow, sorry if this has been brought up. I didn't realize that the top 3 scorers are seniors on a terrible Vandy team. Asking freshman to resurrect this team from the bottom of the SEC, is asking a lot. Only one player returning that averages above 10. It is a super class for Vandy as it stands, but I can't see them coming in and dominating the SEC without some depth on the bench.