Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Don't give up on TJD.  We've still got a shot there but Romeo has been playing us the whole time as I've been saying for months.
You were right and I hate to say it. We got played by both of them.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

There’s a whole lot of confirmation bias up in here.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

Yeah I’m confused. I don’t know what the hell is going on. He has an in home visit with Kansas tonight and going to Vanderbilt Saturday. I’m not seeing any reports of him coming to the IU game tonight

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, HooHooHoo22 said:

Yeah I’m confused. I don’t know what the hell is going on. He has an in home visit with Kansas tonight and going to Vanderbilt Saturday. I’m not seeing any reports of him coming to the IU game tonight

Kids busy he already came to the northwestern game. 

The best place to build his brand out of the 3 is IU. We just have to hope that wins out

I expected him to visit Vandy and talk to Self before this was all over.  This is what the recruiting process looks like.  The freak outs over unsurprising news is hilarious.
He is brining the whole family to vandy. That is no casual visit. It sounds more like I am darn serious about going to this school.

He was literally just at IU two weeks ago right? I feel good that he was here then and that we will still get two looks(if that’s how many we have left) at him. Archie has played this recruitment pretty much perfectly from what has been said. I don’t know why everyone is shocked they are visiting Vandy when that’s been the plan the entire time

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

37 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Wow just saw the vandy news and he is going with his whole family. So once again all the so called sources who said it looks great for iu knew nothing. Not even worth getting your hopes up on these 5 stars anymore. A freaking Indiana legend will go to vandy. Unreal.

Saw someone mention that there is a way to mute certain peoples posts. Anyone care to tell me how to do that

He is brining the whole family to vandy. That is no casual visit. It sounds more like I am darn serious about going to this school.

So a normal visit? I would venture to say that a large majority of kids bring their family with them.

That’s what I was thinking. He came to btown with a friend to watch the game. He’s taking his whole family to Vandy. Doesn’t sound good to me.

That’s what I was thinking. He came to btown with a friend to watch the game. He’s taking his whole family to Vandy. Doesn’t sound good to me.

And his trainer, which personally I think is a better sign