Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

But the problem is, when will IU see him again?

Reading the tea leaves, this isn't looking good guys. He does not want to play at IU. Even the good baseball players at New Albany go to UofL. It's a UofL town. The young kids down here don't care about IU.

Probably in the tournament? I could see a scenario where Archie goes when they play Bedford North Lawrence and Damon Bailey is on the bench too.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The only bad news from today is that Self is doing an in home. I hoped he'd cool off selfishly after their recent commit, but Romeo isn't a kid you recruit over plain and simple lol so idk why I hoped that was even a possibility. 

Him going to Vandy is great news personally for me. He will see the HUGE differences between an IU game and a Vandy game and likely as someone stated, Florida mops the floor with them. They have had a few games that had no business in but if we know anything if it's close under 2 minutes Drew will lose the game and Romeo hopefully. 

Rivals did a prediction piece as well and had Vandy for now as the pick.

4 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Then they win a basketball game and improve their record to 10-16. Can’t remember a recruit picking a school because the team they were visiting won a regular season game that they attended. Derek Willis was on an unofficial at IU in 2011 when IU beat Kentucky. He stormed the court after the win..........and then picked Kentucky as his school months later

I think Luke Fischer after he visited for the Ohio State game . That worked out well .

2 minutes ago, InArchWeTrust said:

So how does that work, RoMeO's dad let Archie know they can't make it because Slimy Self is visiting?  

I'm guessing they just said it's an 8:30 game and it's a school night so thanks for the invite but we can't make it. 

So self is visiting and he is going to a vandy game equals we are screwed? Not sure i get that. If archie does not visit or never watches him play i will get worried but this seems normal to me. Kansas not giving up and vandy not going away but we are not out of it guys

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Less the 24 hours ago you guys were ready to go buy this kids Indiana jersey, and now because one coach is making a routine visit and he’s making a visit he’s stated he was going to make were suddenly in last in your guys eyes again. wth lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

But the problem is, when will IU see him again?

Reading the tea leaves, this isn't looking good guys. He does not want to play at IU. Even the good baseball players at New Albany go to UofL. It's a UofL town. The young kids down here don't care about IU.

For the 6 billionth time, Archie has two visits left and they are saving them for the state tournament and more towards the end of the season.... right around the time, ya know, Romeo plans on picking?