Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Piston Honda, one of the most well connected guys you'll find, said long ago that Romeo's camp was looking to cash in on his recruitment. 
That's blows your whole theory that he's picking vandy solely on your boy garland. So garland is paying him now? You said its all the alpha dog.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Nothing shady is going on with IU and Romeo. Vanderbilt is probably a different story. Don’t know that for a fact though. IU is fine

i didn't mean anything shady with IU, i meant he new something shady with Vandy. Maybe Archie wants to wash his hands of the whole recruitment. 

7 hours ago, Bailey7878 said:

That's blows your whole theory that he's picking vandy solely on your boy garland. So garland is paying him now? You said its all the alpha dog.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I never said I believed it because I don't know.  Romeo is a good kid from a good family and I cannot believe he's looking for a payout.  I was just throwing it out there because it came from a reliable source.

I'd have to guess that unless the coaching staff has been given some indicator that RL is no longer interested that they are in frequent contact with him.  Arch is a no-nonsense guy and has been working on developing a team with the cards he was dealt - I have no problem what so ever with him and his coaches focusing on improving the team, and any potential recruit should want it that way too.  After all, if a recruit commits and wants to be a part of a successful team and develop his own game, he would want the coaching staff to be doing everything in their power to achieve such.  Like mentioned above, we just finished a period of frequent games and RL came to AH not that long ago - I doubt he's lost any interest in becoming a Hoosier.

Honestly, unless we have an extraordinary finish to the season and deep run in the BTT, there will be more than enough free time for personal visits.