Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

All the Vandy Truthers crack me up. No one acknowledges mid-week visits to IU by himself just to watch Archie coach.  I'm sure since he's "coming to vandy to be with Garland", he did that because he wanted to stick it to IU.  Right?  This Vandy heavyweight speculation has to stop.  He's on IU as much, if not more, than Vandy.  Everything else is a bunch of people who want to be in the spotlight by throwing crazy rumors into the air. I heard from a neighbor who knows Romeo's old neighbor (well, sort of) that Romeo is considering going to college in Canada and will snub IU publicly in the process.  Just ask DM.

48 minutes ago, IU-DL said:

All the Vandy Truthers crack me up. No one acknowledges mid-week visits to IU by himself just to watch Archie coach.  I'm sure since he's "coming to vandy to be with Garland", he did that because he wanted to stick it to IU.  Right?  This Vandy heavyweight speculation has to stop.  He's on IU as much, if not more, than Vandy.  Everything else is a bunch of people who want to be in the spotlight by throwing crazy rumors into the air. I heard from a neighbor who knows Romeo's old neighbor (well, sort of) that Romeo is considering going to college in Canada and will snub IU publicly in the process.  Just ask DM.

Look I think IU is clearly the best place for Romeo.  Archie is a million times better coach than Drew.  Vandy is a crap program with no fan base.  I just don't think Romeo sees it that way.  I call it as I see it.

Some of you may have read this on one of the paid boards, but I heard it first hand a few weeks back.  One of my relatives is an eye doctor and a well connected IU Alum.  He is good buddies with Laskowski.  Anyway, according to Las (and to one of the paid sites separately), Romeo's girl transferred to IU from Cincinnati at semester.  I found this interesting; could be something, could not be something, but I've read and heard it from some credible folks. Welcome to speculation city.

Although I’ve heard the same rumors, she’s still a member of NKU volleyball team so I’m not sure how valid this rumor is. I could be wrong and he may have a new girl we don’t know about but unless that’s the case I don’t think she has transferred anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Here's my theory:

For a month or more, there's been quite a bit of chatter that IU has been gaining momentum and may have possibly taken the lead.  It took what little Vandy fans there are until recently to catch on to the buzz and now they're putting out any and all propaganda to try and swing things back in their direction.   The Langfords have targeted the McBoring game for the announcement, likely to get as much exposure as possible - even if the choice has been made, they aren't going to spoil it by divulging the secret.

IU fans that attend any games where Romeo is playing need to start asking him if he's seen Vanderbilt's record this season because right now that is a big plus for us.

Finally, will this thread reach 500 by the time the announcement is made? 600? 700?

All the Vandy sources come back to their coaching staff. They are putting out the “we feel good about Romeo” noise, which then gets picked up by everybody and their uncle as “romeo is coming, it’s confirmed”. We aren’t hearing that on the IU side, because we have actual reporters that have integrity and that legitimately have sources that aren’t the coaching staff trying to control the narrative. The Vandy insider dude is a joke and it’s clear that he is being fed right from the locker room.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Look I think IU is clearly the best place for Romeo.  Archie is a million times better coach than Drew.  Vandy is a crap program with no fan base.  I just don't think Romeo sees it that way.  I call it as I see it.
He is not saying no to garland blah blah blah. Who is your source?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

He is not saying no to garland blah blah blah. Who is your source?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I’m not sure where Romeo ends up but I would like to know this as well.

We cant be hard on the absolute guy who say he’s coming and then not be the same to the absolute guy who says he’s not coming.

This thread is so pointless at this point I’m gonna stop reading it. Its the same 7 people say the same things over and over again. With very little new information except when he has a game. Don’t get me wrong I want him at IU but I think we all have better things to do then sit here and argue if he’s going to IU or Vandy all day. Come on guys we are better than this

I wish there was a love button on this post

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This thread is so pointless at this point I’m gonna stop reading it. Its the same 7 people say the same things over and over again. With very little new information except when he has a game. Don’t get me wrong I want him at IU but I think we all have better things to do then sit here and argue if he’s going to IU or Vandy all day. Come on guys we are better than this

This is true. 1 tidbit of new info, accurate or not, then 2 pages of the same reactions as the previous tidbit of information sparked.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app