Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

My honest thought of how this is going for Romeo, from his perspective. I think Romeo is feeling the pull of Vanderbilt and Darius, the idea of playing with a friend of his is exciting, and he thinks with 3 top 10 prospects they'll have a fun and exciting team. I think he likes IU and Kansas, but at this point, Vanderbilt is the most exciting. Assuming the reports his dad wants him to go to IU to be true, he feels that pull also. He be beginning to understand how Indiana is the choice for him, and his dad is correct. Hopefully he decides IU is the school for him, that's just my take on the situation and it's probably horribly wrong, just the vibe I've gotten.

9 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

^^^^ This seems like a very good read of the situation. It should be noted that people in New Albany think he is going to IU.

I'm from the north suburbs of Chicago so I have no clue as to all that stuff, you guys and the peegs board is how I get my info so you know as much, if not more than me. This was all opinion.

1 hour ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Just have to be patient

As my young daughter told me once "I can't be patient forever!"

So is the consensus that he announces at the McD game?

A line-up of: PG Green or Phinisee, SG Langford, SF McRoberts or Smith, PF Morgan & C Davis  with a young but decent bench may not be top 10 material, but I think it is top 3 in next year's still weak B1G. Definitely a NCAA team.  

27 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

As my young daughter told me once "I can't be patient forever!"

So is the consensus that he announces at the McD game?

A line-up of: PG Green or Phinisee, SG Langford, SF McRoberts or Smith, PF Morgan & C Davis  with a young but decent bench may not be top 10 material, but I think it is top 3 in next year's still weak B1G. Definitely a NCAA team.  

No way in hell is Mcroberts starting over Hunter.

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

2018 3-star Ochai Agbaji will announce his college decision tomorrow. Kansas offered him this past weekend.

Jerry Meyer

Probably going to Kansas.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Interesting interesting. Let’s hope