Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Longest thread yet? In the zeller numbers?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Zeller’s was longer but this one isn’t close to over yet. I would bet this one easily surpasses. It just recently passed the vaunted Moses Abraham thread.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Source?

http://www.insidethehall.com/2018/01/27/q-tim-langford-updates-five-star-guard-romeo-langfords-recruitment/
Also an interview with rabjohns they mention the McDonalds game as a possible time to announce since both sides of family will be there

http://www.insidethehall.com/2018/01/27/q-tim-langford-updates-five-star-guard-romeo-langfords-recruitment/
Also an interview with rabjohns they mention the McDonalds game as a possible time to announce since both sides of family will be there

3189f40bf93eecf27d49ecec82654552.jpg

Is this the article you’re talking about? Not a member so I couldn’t read it. The description sounds encouraging however.

9 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Ok, so nothing new/concrete. Thanks for clarifying! I didn't see anything on Twitter and was confused

27 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

If Romeo's gonna announce at the McD's All-American game, that can only mean one thing -- he's going to play in B-town. The McD's game is in Atlanta, which is the site of our latest, greatest triumph -- our 2002 Final Four appearance. Also, what is McD's most famous menu item? The Big Mac. And where did Big Mac (George McGinnis) play college ball? At IU. Want more? Atlanta is in Georgia. The governor of that state is named Deal. Mark Deal is an IU assistant athletic director who's father, Russ, captained IU's 1945 football team, which went undefeated and won the Big Ten. When you break it all down scientifically, Romeo is sending signals that his decision is made: It's IU, baby. 

I don't follow, can you run through that again??

4 minutes ago, Hoosier1984 said:

I grew up about 15 minutes from Jennings County and hated them when we played them in every sport but now I’m a fan!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You a Seymourian?