Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

I’m more interested to hear of Bill Self’s reaction since he was in attendance for this one. Must be an awkward moment for him

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Poster on another board who was there said he was a good sport about it. People were pointing at him while they were chanting IU and he waved and looked like he was having fun. Taking pictures of how big the crowd was

Poster on another board who was there said he was a good sport about it. People were pointing at him while they were chanting IU and he waved and looked like he was having fun. Taking pictures of how big the crowd was

Mature way to handle it. Glad to see IU fans starting to make some noise down here in Floyd County. We’ve been in a way forced to take a back seat to the Louisville and Kentucky fan base. Hopefully that can change over the next few years.

4 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Self was at the Marshall County Hoopfest a couple of years ago and was being lustily booed by the Big Blue Mafia. He had the sort of grin on his face that must only stem from knowing that you outearn the entire gym.

I wanna try that reverse psychology thingy.  I want all the talk to be about Vandy and Kansas and then have Romeo pull the trigger for IU.  Only to have Romeo state Vandy was 3rd all along.  Haha!  But he ain't like that.  Which is good.  

I feel like it’s a good sign that the Langford’s are not going to make it to KU and aren’t gonna make it to a game at Vandy. Although we must all be afraid of those “pro style practices” for the worst team in the sec

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I wish and hope they go to a game at Vandy.

Just now, Stuhoo said:

I wish and hope they go to a game at Vandy.

Exactly. Bryce Drew doesn't want Romeo to come down for a game. I hope the Langford's realize that Vanderbilt doesn't want them down there for a game because 1. Vandy is awful and 2. They play in a gym with no fans.

Hopefully the Langfords realize this - I am sure they do.

19 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Tim Langford seems like a pretty smart basketball guy. He said he loves how Juwan Morgan is playing. He said that he looks to see how a coach adjusts during a game.

When he said that he looks to see what kind of in bounds play a coach can draw up out of a timeout, all I could think about was, "Thank heavens Tom Crean is gone."

Yes, and the comment about looking at who's coming back and who's coming in could bode well for us.

He’s being interviewed by an IU fan site. That’s gonna be the dynamic in that article.

True. However he stated the garland pull

is basically nonexistent, he’s not visiting KU or Vandy for a game, and Romeo was impressed with Archie’s coaching style. It doesn’t get much better than that