Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

He lost me when he said Blackmon was "elite" and the only got worse from there. Its one of those situations when you've dug yourself a hole and just need to stop. Nope, not this guy, he kept on digging and only looked dumber. 

Hell, I literally laughed at the entire article. I actually needed that today kid, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

My favorite line of that article — Memorial Gym (what is memorial gym) at its best, rivals Assembly Hall and Allen Fieldhouse. Assembly Hall and Allen Fieldhouse are both 10x better at their worst than whatever the hell memorial gym is

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

I hope everyone realizes that column about why Romeo should go to Music City is from the Vandy student newspaper. Jeezus, cut the kid some slack. His argument doesn't seem that plausible to us as IU fans, but he was presenting the Vandy side of the story. I give the kid credit for trying. That's what working at a college newspaper is about. 

I hope everyone realizes that column about why Romeo should go to Music City is from the Vandy student newspaper. Jeezus, cut the kid some slack. His argument doesn't seem that plausible to us as IU fans, but he was presenting the Vandy side of the story. I give the kid credit for trying. That's what working at a college newspaper is about. 

We know, Lamar. But even working for the student newspaper, you shouldn't trade plain bias, while contradicting yourself (in the same article), for credible writing. That won't fly professionally, so he needs to learn it now. That's what working at a college newspaper is about.

37 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

We know, Lamar. But even working for the student newspaper, you shouldn't trade plain bias, while contradicting yourself (in the same article), for credible writing. That won't fly professionally, so he needs to learn it now. That's what working at a college newspaper is about.

We know, Hinny. That's why he's doing it now -- to learn. Not to be pounced on by a bunch of overzealous fans from an opposing school. Give the kid a break. That's what being an adult is all about. 

We know, Hinny. That's why he's doing it now -- to learn. Not to be pounced on by a bunch of overzealous fans from an opposing school. Give the kid a break. That's what being an adult is all about. 

Don't be so sensitive about it, geez. You really expect the writer, who is an adult, not to be called out on an Indiana board for an article like that when we're in the midst of a heated recruiting battle for an IN STATE McDonald's All American? Tell me you aren't a proponent of the participation trophy...

4 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Don't be so sensitive about it, geez. You really expect the writer, who is an adult, not to be called out on an Indiana board for an article like that when we're in the midst of a heated recruiting battle for an IN STATE McDonald's All American? Tell me you aren't a proponent of the participation trophy...

No, I don't expect the writer at a college newspaper to be called out on an Indiana board. And not that I have to tell you goddamn thing, but I am not a proponent of the participation trophy. 

No, I don't expect the writer at a college newspaper to be called out on an Indiana board. And not that I have to tell you goddamn thing, but I am not a proponent of the participation trophy. 

I'll back off. I can see I've... struck a nerve.