Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

I’m to the point in this thread where I no longer need to read names of posters. I know exactly who writes what. A lot of dead horses in this one.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I’m to the point where I don’t read this thread on here anymore and I now read the Romeo stuff on Peegs instead. I just posted what I did yesterday cause it was actually some knowledgeable insight not the other bs posted here lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Romeo get a money order for $25,000 from Bryce Drew at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious. 

No source, but can confirm this is false, money orders have a limit of $1000. Are you sure it wasn’t a cashiers check at Culver’s?

I’m to the point where I don’t read this thread on here anymore and I now read the Romeo stuff on Peegs instead. I just posted what I did yesterday cause it was actually some knowledgeable insight not the other bs posted here lol

Nothing is knowledgeable if the person giving you the info has no knowledge. KS TV is neither new, or big. Its nothing but a front for pUKe. Matt Jones and the rest are clowns.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

57 minutes ago, Nick_Bragg13 said:

But what you had wasn't unbias information lol you had merely a guess. 

The Commodores may seem like an odd fit next to Indiana and Kansas in Langford’s group of finalists, considering they haven’t advanced past the first round of the NCAA tournament since 2012 and look set to finish near the bottom of the SEC this season.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

The Commodores may seem like an odd fit next to Indiana and Kansas in Langford’s group of finalists, considering they haven’t advanced past the first round of the NCAA tournament since 2012 and look set to finish near the bottom of the SEC this season.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Someone's gotta show sports illustrated Coach Drew's pro style practices! It'll make much more sense after that. 

It's clear a lot of people are annoyed by the circuitous route of this thread.

I kind of get it, but the reality is, people are having fun with an overhyped recruitment that is probably taken way too seriously.

Idk, I kind of laugh at the opportunity to poke some fun at Vanderbilt via this recruitment. It's all hogwash and spins until Langford decides so why not have a little fun with it all? Especially if he chooses to go elsewhere.

We have numerous posters that continue to keep up with the fact based stuff such as games, stats, interviews, etc. Its all in here.

All this said, it does get SUPER repetitive and it is a bit like groundhogs day.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

So i have a question that a couple friends and i have been debating. Obviously this is all hypothetical since none of us know what Romeo will decide. But for the sake of debate, let me ask this.

If you could only have one of these, what would you want/think is better for this team moving forward,

1) A true PG (which we lack) in Phinisee for 4 years

2) Romeo (if he was committed per say) for 1 year.

Which would you prefer if you actually had a choice and what would be better for the team

Edited by cleeter

7 minutes ago, cleeter said:

So i have a question that a couple friends and i have been debating. Obviously this is all hypothetical since none of us know what Romeo will decide. But for the sake of debate, let me ask this.

If you could only have one of these, what would you want/think is better for this team moving forward,

1) A true PG (which we lack) in Phinisee for 4 years

2) Romeo (if he was committed per say) for 1 year.

Which would you prefer if you actually had a choice and what would be better for the team

Just start another thread man. This thing is already so far off the rails.