Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

The alpha dog says he'll be very upset if Romeo doesn't choose Vandy.

Asked about how he would feel if Romeo Langford goes anywhere but Vanderbilt he responded, “I’m going to be mad, I’m not going to lie because that’s my bro. We talk almost every day. We went to Italy together this summer and played really well together. If he doesn’t come I’m going to be mad but we just have to keep going.”

http://bluehqmedia.com/garland-speaks-langford-t-c-recruits-showcase-skills/

Darius chose Vandy because it's home but if Romeo decides to stay home he's a bad dude and a traitor.  What a punk Garland is.

Bill Self will be watching Matthew Hurt tonight instead of Romeo. So unless Kansas sends an assistant it doesn't look like they will be watching Romeo. This could be a sign that it's IU or Vandy like a few others have speculated after self sent an assistant the other day. 

Underachievement University:

View image on Twitter

The worst College Basketball bets Against The Spread:

1. Vanderbilt 1-13-1
2. Santa Clara 3-13
3. UNC Wilmington 3-12
4. USF 3-11-1
5. California 5-12
6. SIU Edwardsville 4-11
7. Denver 4-11
8. Eastern Illinois 4-11
9. Pepperdine 5-11-1
10. Wisc-Milwaukee 6-12

Underachievement University:

DT10uu9W4AAGWGw?format=jpg%26name=small&key=fb9e6ccdf4d20f6f979336459685146567ba3cd715e3ef9db27558684f3eee8f
  KkuocRpq_normal.jpg&key=60091d6953abd3ed002f11a119097453330ef94ed28f210772ed30b81d2cbeb3OddsShark   @OddsShark  

The worst College Basketball bets Against The Spread:

1. Vanderbilt 1-13-1
2. Santa Clara 3-13
3. UNC Wilmington 3-12
4. USF 3-11-1
5. California 5-12
6. SIU Edwardsville 4-11
7. Denver 4-11
8. Eastern Illinois 4-11
9. Pepperdine 5-11-1
10. Wisc-Milwaukee 6-12

That stat should indicate the most underachieving team in the country. Oh wait, it does.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The alpha dog says he'll be very upset if Romeo doesn't choose Vandy.

Asked about how he would feel if Romeo Langford goes anywhere but Vanderbilt he responded, “I’m going to be mad, I’m not going to lie because that’s my bro. We talk almost every day. We went to Italy together this summer and played really well together. If he doesn’t come I’m going to be mad but we just have to keep going.”

http://bluehqmedia.com/garland-speaks-langford-t-c-recruits-showcase-skills/

Darius chose Vandy because it's home but if Romeo decides to stay home he's a bad dude and a traitor.  What a punk Garland is.

The alpha dog is working overtime. We are going to need a miracle to overtake the alpha dog. The combination of the alpha dog and drew is a deadly recruiting combo.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I’ve said IU or Vanderbilt ever since Garland and Romeo got to talking about playing together. And yeah Garland just hates IU for whatever reason. Gonna hate them even more when Romeo picks IU
The question is are you still picking iu 100% ?? Can we pull him away from the alpha dog!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

I’ve said IU or Vanderbilt ever since Garland and Romeo got to talking about playing together. And yeah Garland just hates IU for whatever reason. Gonna hate them even more when Romeo picks IU

I'm confident that Drew is telling him to say these things also told him to say UCLA was second.  Remember when Crean said he wouldn't let certain coaches valet his car after the Hanner incident?  He was talking about Scott Drew.  Apparently Bryce is the same.