Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

52 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Your a fan of his I take it. Anchors away!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Lol so Drew is dirty just like this recruitment is dirty... you guys do realize there are people other places that understand and can be good at basketball besides IU?... geesh.. reading the comments that this recruitment is dirty and this about Drew without ANY sort of info to back it is absolutely asinine. 

Lol so Drew is dirty just like this recruitment is dirty... you guys do realize there are people other places that understand and can be good at basketball besides IU?... geesh.. reading the comments that this recruitment is dirty and this about Drew without ANY sort of info to back it is absolutely asinine. 
Why would i ever post the proof on here for you? Do your own research.Ive heard plenty of rumors and hes dirty. Im sorry that bothers you so much. Everyone calls bill self dirty but where is the proof???? Demand it then!! You are the proof police so call out proof for everyone.

Oh... I've got proof that Bryce Drew and Vandy are dirty!
  1. "Anchors Aweigh" is the fight song of the United States Naval Academy and march song of the United States Navy. It was composed in 1906 by Charles A. Zimmermann with lyrics by Alfred Hart Miles. (per wiki and numerous addt'l sources)
  2. Bing Crosby popularized and included the song in a medley on his album 101 Gang Songs (per Bing Crobsy Disc Anthology)
  3. Twice in the past six months, federal prosecutors in Maryland have cited rap songs in racketeering cases targeting gangs, saying the recordings “promote MS-13 and its activities.” (Washington Post, January 14, 2018)
  4. "The Shot" refers to a play by Valparaiso University's Bryce Drew that occurred in the first round of the 1998 NCAA Tournament. The play came in Valpo's game against the University of Mississippi Rebels at The Myriad in Oklahoma City on March 13, 1998, and gave the #13 seed Crusaders a 70–69 victory over #4 seed Ole Miss. The game was part of a Valparaiso Cinderella run in the tournament that ended in the Sweet Sixteen when the Crusaders lost to Rhode Island.
  5. “To any member of MS-13 listening, I have a message for you: We will find you. We will arrest you. We will jail you. We will throw you the hell out of the country,” (Donald Trump's "Tweeterfeeder-o-rama", December 14, 2017)
Obvious conclusion?  Bryce Drew is a dangerous criminal, and Vandy is likely a front for MS-13.
So there.

Wow you have alot of time on your hands

14 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

1. "Anchors Aweigh" is the fight song of the United States Naval Academy and march song of the United States Navy. It was composed in 1906 by Charles A. Zimmermann with lyrics by Alfred Hart Miles. (per wiki and numerous addt'l sources)
  2. Bing Crosby popularized and included the song in a medley on his album 101 Gang Songs (per Bing Crobsy Disc Anthology)
  3. Twice in the past six months, federal prosecutors in Maryland have cited rap songs in racketeering cases targeting gangs, saying the recordings “promote MS-13 and its activities.” (Washington Post, January 14, 2018)
  4. "The Shot" refers to a play by Valparaiso University's Bryce Drew that occurred in the first round of the 1998 NCAA Tournament. The play came in Valpo's game against the University of Mississippi Rebels at The Myriad in Oklahoma City on March 13, 1998, and gave the #13 seed Crusaders a 70–69 victory over #4 seed Ole Miss. The game was part of a Valparaiso Cinderella run in the tournament that ended in the Sweet Sixteen when the Crusaders lost to Rhode Island.
  5. “To any member of MS-13 listening, I have a message for you: We will find you. We will arrest you. We will jail you. We will throw you the hell out of the country,” (Donald Trump's "Tweeterfeeder-o-rama", December 14, 2017)

Obvious conclusion?  Bryce Drew is a dangerous criminal, and Vandy is likely a front for MS-13.

So there.

Hard to argue with that logic...

I have to admit, this made me laugh -- got a kick out of it. But anybody referring to "The Shot" as anything other than Keith Smart's 16-foot baseline jumper to beat Syracuse in 1987 should be required to turn in his candystripe pants immediately! LOL! 

Yeah, I believe shady Drew's shot was called The Pacer if I remember correctly

3. Twice in the past six months, federal prosecutors in Maryland have cited songs in racketeering cases targeting gangs, saying the recordings “promote MS-13 and its activities.” (Washington Post, January 14, 2018)
  4. "The Shot" refers to a play by Valparaiso University's Bryce Drew that occurred in the first round of the 1998 NCAA Tournament. The play came in Valpo's game against the University of Mississippi Rebels at The Myriad in Oklahoma City on M(arch) 13, 1998, and gave the #13 seed Crusaders a 70–69 victory over #4 seed Ole Miss. The game was part of a Valparaiso Cinderella run in the tournament that ended in the Sweet Sixteen when the Crusaders lost to Rhode Island.
So there.

Post of the day!

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

Both sides are right drew looks dirty but there is no proof. If we start landing 5 stars starting with romeo we will look dirty. Archie brother looks dirty obviously we will be included. End of the day dont matter to ncaa so who cares who is cheating. Everyone is guilty till proven innocent or vice versa imo

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app