Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

2 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

Makes sense.  I very well might have been wrong in my prediction.  Vandy is absolute trash and we just keep getting better every game.  It's a breath of fresh air vs the Crean years where we'd peak in December and then take a massive dump right about now.  Archie is doing a terrific job.

I was wrong on Garland. But I fully believe I’m gonna be right on Romeo

Makes sense.  I very well might have been wrong in my prediction.  Vandy is absolute trash and we just keep getting better every game.  It's a breath of fresh air vs the Crean years where we'd peak in December and then take a massive dump right about now.  Archie is doing a terrific job.
You said Romeo to vandy was a DONE deal

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

And he’s now on the Purdue board talking about how Romeo is about to pop for IU.
Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
He is? All I ever heard was alpha dog garland was bringing Romeo to vandy and we should all give up hope. He can't change his prediction after all that nonsense.

You forget one very important thing. Darius is the alpha dog. Romeo to vandy is a done deal. He gave them a silent verbal long ago as you don't say no to the alpha dog.

He is? All I ever heard was alpha dog garland was bringing Romeo to vandy and we should all give up hope. He can't change his prediction after all that nonsense.

Yeah there are a few that currently on here that frequent the PU site and like to speak out of both sides of their mouth depending on which site they are on.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

37 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

You forget one very important thing. Darius is the alpha dog. Romeo to vandy is a done deal. He gave them a silent verbal long ago as you don't say no to the alpha dog.

I never said Romeo gave them a silent verbal. That was Darius that did that during his visit.  Darius used us and we never had a shot.  I did say Romeo to Vandy but things are changing.  Shittu is may not be healthy, Garland had an incident at his school, and Vandy is beyond terrible and is losing the couple decent players they have.  I'm much more worried about Kansas now.  

I never said Romeo gave them a silent verbal. That was Darius that did that during his visit.  Darius used us and we never had a shot.  I did say Romeo to Vandy but things are changing.  Shittu is may not be healthy, Garland had an incident at his school, and Vandy is beyond terrible and is losing the couple decent players they have.  I'm much more worried about Kansas now.  
You can't change your prediction after telling us all it was over and to move on. Your on record saying Romeo to vandy. You went all in on it.

4 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

You can't change your prediction after telling us all it was over and to move on. Your on record saying Romeo to vandy. You went all in on it.

If things change then I'll change my prediction.   I'm not going to be like Hoosier Guy saying Garland to IU right before the announcement when all signs pointed to Vandy.  If I'm wrong I'm wrong and I'll admit it. 

I will say that this is a strange recruitment much like the Zeller recruitment.  I don't think anyone knows what's going to happen but it's hard to interpret yesterday's visit as anything but a positive. 

7 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

If things change then I'll change my prediction.   I'm not going to be like Hoosier Guy saying Garland to IU right before the announcement when all signs pointed to Vandy.  If I'm wrong I'm wrong and I'll admit it. 

I will say that this is a strange recruitment much like the Zeller recruitment.  I don't think anyone knows what's going to happen but it's hard to interpret yesterday's visit as anything but a positive. 

I did say I was wrong. And yeah this recruitment feels eerily similar to Cody’s