Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

I know he's good, I'm just salty about the whole situation. For example, here is an arena full of IU fans chanting for him to go to IU. And he really doesn't seem to care too much. I just really believe that Indiana is his last resort.

You’re salty about an assumption that you’ve created in your own mind. Relax.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I know he's good, I'm just salty about the whole situation. For example, here is an arena full of IU fans chanting for him to go to IU. And he really doesn't seem to care too much. I just really believe that Indiana is his last resort.
Andersen is better!!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think the most important thing here is for Archie to get his first NBA player and maybe lottery pick. Having that on his resume early on will help with recruits and also not allow competing coaches to use that against him in recruiting.

Indiana sent a coach there as well post Louisville game? Ostrom was there and Miller was there last night?

Maybe it’s time I share some real inside information so we can get away from the useless crap that most of you post on here.

Yesterday I sat next to a very good friend of mine and right next to his wife was New Albany’s head coaches wife. The New Albany Head Coach and my close friend are best friends and he is The Godfather to my close friends children. After talking to my close friend, he said and I quote “everything I’ve talked to with them having to deal with where Romeo ends up always led me to believe Louisville, but since they are now out of it, I’ve talked to him a bunch these past few weeks and did this morning and always ask and continue to get the same answer. He says ‘I would be 100% shocked if it ain’t Indiana”’

This is about where I feel the situation is most likely. If it weren’t for Louisville taking themselves out of it, Romeo would be heading there. I think we just ended up being the only choice left that made sense. And at the end of the day, that’s okay with me.

19 minutes ago, Nick_Bragg13 said:

Maybe it’s time I share some real inside information so we can get away from the useless crap that most of you post on here.

You post like a 14 year old kid on Xbox live. This part was just completely unnecessary and ruined a good post. 

Indiana sent a coach there as well post Louisville game? Ostrom was there and Miller was there last night?

Yesterday I sat next to a very good friend of mine and right next to his wife was New Albany’s head coaches wife. The New Albany Head Coach and my close friend are best friends and he is The Godfather to my close friends children. After talking to my close friend, he said and I quote “everything I’ve talked to with them having to deal with where Romeo ends up always led me to believe Louisville, but since they are now out of it, I’ve talked to him a bunch these past few weeks and did this morning and always ask and continue to get the same answer. He says ‘I would be 100% shocked if it ain’t Indiana”’

Nice info, however Bruce Drew being in attendance last night isn't "useless crap".

Otherwise great and interesting insight from another person that doesn't sound like they really know.

I will chalk it up in the (+) category and see where this all ends up.

Nice info, however Bruce Drew being in attendance last night isn't "useless crap".

Otherwise great and interesting insight from another person that doesn't sound like they really know.

It’s not useless crap it’s a coach in his top 3 using one of his 7 evaluations in a academic calendar year. Archie used one the night before. Ostrom was only there for the Anderson/Hunter matchup and left before Romeo’s game so not to burn an evaluation and I’m not sure on this but rules might of prevented them from watching anyway since they had already watch the day before.
Maybe a limit on how many in a week

So you’re saying Romeos high school coach, who had coached him for 4 years and been in the program with him since Romeo began playing ball in the New Albany school district, doesn’t know..... gotcha.

8 minutes ago, Nick_Bragg13 said:

Sorry just get tired of the useless crap you and everyone else post on here tbh.

That's too bad you're not a fan of my work, but no one forces you to read the "useless crap".  

So you’re saying Romeos high school coach, who had coached him for 4 years and been in the program with him since Romeo began playing ball in the New Albany school district, doesn’t know..... gotcha.

It's a great source. No doubt about it. BUT he said he'd be shocked if it's not Indiana as third hand info.

It's more encouraging than some stuff we've heard but it sounds like a guess to me. "I'd be shocked" leaves play for being wrong.

So either he knows and he's covering or he's guessing like the rest of us.

Know what? You haven't really said anything. What about his conversations over the last 4 years would make him think it would be IU? Has Romeo specificity told him that IU was in the lead, that he saw himself going there, anything specific from Romeo that he told you or just the gut?

Thanks for the info!

My 2nd cousin is best friend is Romero girlfriend. She said thed final 3 is not at all set in stone and Purdue has made a quiet push and currently leads. She said she'd be shocked if he was not a boilermaker. Yikes. Bad news for anchors down.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk