Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

5a205415c15e1_ScreenShot2017-11-30at12_54_03PM.thumb.png.a0109706c450f3b5d1bd4d0a14f23b39.png
Well it's time to lock the thread and move on. Between ALPHA DOG GARLAND and drews sales skills iu never had a chance. Let's hope we don't go head to head with drew in the future. The results won't be good.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Bailey7878 said:

Well it's time to lock the thread and move on. Between ALPHA DOG GARLAND and drews sales skills iu never had a chance. Let's hope we don't go head to head with drew in the future. The results won't be good.

If nothing is said, it's over.

If nothing is said, it's over.
It is over. The only way he was coming to iu is if ALPHA DOG darious came. The draw of garland and drew to vandy is to much to over come. Drew may pull in another top 10 guy in the spring as well. He is that good at this.

3 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

It is over. The only way he was coming to iu is if ALPHA DOG darious came. The draw of garland and drew to vandy is to much to over come. Drew may pull in another top 10 guy in the spring as well. He is that good at this.

You are a gem.

Let's relax, this account has 0 followers and two tweets and both were about Romeo. There's no way Romeo would tweet two things within an hour and delete both. It's just a Vandy fan on some BS.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Let's relax, this account has 0 followers and two tweets and both were about Romeo. There's no way Romeo would tweet two things within an hour and delete both. It's just a Vandy fan on some BS.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
The all known vandy insider Jesse Johnson?

I just read a tweet that Romeo and Matt Lauer stole candy from Roy Moore, and Garland assisted Harvey Weinstein in toilet-papering Kim Jung Un's house. (too much?)
Just sayin'
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet": Abraham Lincoln

I spit my soda out my nose reading this and laughing at the same time I was drinking

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app