Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I know what you said, but you aren't in any position to reasonably say that.

These top 100 guys played all summer long and scouts/coaches watched them play.

What I'm saying is, he is a true 5 star. Not a fringe guy. He is special but so are the other 5 star guys. People in better positions than u and I try to rank these kids.

For example. Grimes put up 53 the other night. Garland 48 or so. Who knows what these other 5 stars are doing night to night. They are all really good.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Romeo will be better than those four guys ahead of him. And as far as I’m concerned, he already is. He probably won’t be ranked that way but I’ll know. Can’t wait to watch him Saturday

33 minutes ago, btownqb said:

End of 3.
Romeo 44
Ctown 27
NA 89

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

19 minutes ago, btownqb said:

NA 110
Ctown 38
Romeo 48

Final

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

So they played him in the 4th qtr of a 60 pt game? Really? C'mon.

1 minute ago, Demo said:

So they played him in the 4th qtr of a 60 pt game? Really? C'mon.

Usually Shannon doesn't do that stuff. I think he might have stayed in to beat his personal scoring record. Idk 

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Usually Shannon doesn't do that stuff. I think he might have stayed in to beat his personal scoring record. Idk 

I'm sure the fans enjoyed seeing him up close for as long as they could, but, man, all he has to do is step on 1 kid's foot.......

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

That and being the first real game he wanted him to get some real run. He said it was hard to take him out even though, Romeo wanted to stay on the court. Charlestown fans seemed to enjoy watching him so I don't think anyone minded sides maybe their team lol.

He has no reason to come here. He wants to play for a championship caliber team ans IU isnt near there yet.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using BtownBanners mobile app

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But I'm just warning you.... People here are enjoying the discussion about his talent in general for the evening. Scrooge McDuck comments in the middle of decent discussion will get you labeled quickly.

1 minute ago, HoosierTrav said:

Am I the only one who is wondering why Arch and Ostrom are at TJD's first game instead of Romeo's? 

They can only go to so many of his games because of contact rules. I don’t think they have many visits left so they’re probably using them wisely.

Lol i am not too worried about expressing my opinion on a free/open discussion forum and if anyone is offended by said opinion then i feel sorry for them.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using BtownBanners mobile app

Don't worry. Mike Roberts will protect you. Free speech is valued here.