Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Yeah I feel the same and guys if we got him, that likely means we may have missed out on Race or one of our freshmen. IDK if any other schools were a threat for Race as a RS, but either or I will take our 4 guys. I thought Moore should have RS as well, but I know he didn't want to. Give Moore a year or two. 

Probably would of meant Race would of been in high school this year and would of been a 2018 recruit. Wright is from Minnesota and would of helped in recruiting Race and Hurt to IU I believe they were aau teammates. For me I don’t see Al as a pg so Wright would of helped out at pg this year. If Romeo comes to IU how many minutes will people guess he plays a game?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

28 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Probably would of meant Race would of been in high school this year and would of been a 2018 recruit. Wright is from Minnesota and would of helped in recruiting Race and Hurt to IU I believe they were aau teammates. For me I don’t see Al as a pg so Wright would of helped out at pg this year. If Romeo comes to IU how many minutes will people guess he plays a game?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I know Wright was from Minnesota and we seemed to be okay in regards to Race regardless. Any help with Hurt would be nice, but if we get McKinley, do we still get RP? We could go on and on with scenarios but it does no good. I like how things ended up for us and I think McKinley does as well. If we were willing to take Race tho we would've took Wright if Archie really wanted him at IU just my opinion though. I was mainly meaning as a scholly situation whether we kept Al or went for Wright. Though I think Al could become a great secondary ball handler with RP in the future, he shouldn't see the majority of his minutes there

Soooo is ROMEO still really good at putting the ball through the hoop?

I'll guess is IU lands Romeo he'll average close to 30 minutes per game. We're setting up to have versatile wings and Romeo can benefit by being able to play the college 2 or 3.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Shittu is planning to announce in a few weeks which wasn't expected after missing the early signing period. No other visits set either but did say he is in contact with UNC. Vandy looks good though. 
Where did you see this? I really am starting to hate vandy.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I'm ready to move on from the '18 class. If Langford joins the team, great. If not, I'm ready to go to battle with who we have and focus on the '19 class.
Well we are up against recruiting power house vandy so you may be right.

It's says maybe he will make a decision. I still don't get how vandy might get him unless garland is his good buddy. Drew is the new John calipari of recruiting guess.

The strangest thing about the Shittu recruitment is the lack of involvement by other schools. UNC is talking to him "a little"? Why aren't more school heavily involved for a top 10 kid?
Exactly. It is very very odd. Out of nowhere vandy become a recruiting machine and a top 10 player gets no interest from blue blood schools. Drew is a magician.

1 minute ago, Bailey7878 said:

Exactly. It is very very odd. Out of nowhere vandy become a recruiting machine and a top 10 player gets no interest from blue blood schools. Drew is a magician.

I'm not really all that suspicious of the Vandy situation. Young exciting head coach, luckily draws a top 10 player who wanted to stay home anyway, who is now recruiting other available top players.

The lack of interest from other schools is the most suspicious thing to me.

I'm not really all that suspicious of the Vandy situation. Young exciting head coach, luckily draws a top 10 player who wanted to stay home anyway, who is now recruiting other available top players.
The lack of interest from other schools is the most suspicious thing to me.
Maybe if he was at a bball school but nobody has ever landed three top 10 recruits at a non bball school. It would make history. Something is not right in this shittu situation. I mean Arizona was all over him. Think about that.

54 minutes ago, Bailey7878 said:

Maybe if he was at a bball school but nobody has ever landed three top 10 recruits at a non bball school. It would make history. Something is not right in this shittu situation. I mean Arizona was all over him. Think about that.

And Vandy has not landed three top 10 recruits either. If they did land Shittu and Romeo, then I'd think Vandy was more suspicious. Right now, they just have an exciting young coach and exciting PG recruiting well enough to be considered by top talent.