Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Just now, HoosierAloha said:

In time, boot.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I mean, exciting?! He's clearly going to Kansas. Wouldn't be surprised if Garland puts out a new final three, replacing us with Kansas, and then co-announces with Romeo that they're a package deal for Self.

36 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

I mean, exciting?! He's clearly going to Kansas. Wouldn't be surprised if Garland puts out a new final three, replacing us with Kansas, and then co-announces with Romeo that they're a package deal for Self.

What the hell is this overreaction

I️ saw Romeo at the mall today. I was in line behind him at the claw machine. As he was going for the sponge bob square pants bouncy ball I heard him whisper “this ones for vandy”

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

BUT DID HE GET SPONGE BOB OR NOT???

he actually missed the whole entire ball. Ended up getting a fidget spinner. When I tell you he was pissed.. he was PISSED

So Romeo doesn’t want to go to IU, but gets to anyway? I’ll take it.

Still think the Vandy people are dreaming--one of the best players ever out of the state of Indiana is going to Pick Vandy over IU or Kansas? Right! And I have some swamp land to sell you ....

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Exactly.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

Unbelievable. This is a testament to how poorly the program has been run in the last 25 years. What a dumpster fire.

I wouldn’t call the current state of IU basketball a dumpster fire. Overall I’m excited about IU basketball.