Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Just now, HoosierRobbie said:

f5afd50ffcc66879490416a086fc0daa.jpg

Here’s the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I would say he already has pretty good info on NC, Kansas, and UCLA. The one he really wants to see is how CAM performs at a new program. Just reading between the lines for everyone...

He is waiting to commit until after his career at New Albany, so that he doesn't have to hear all the boos from committing to UNC.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using BtownBanners mobile app

No matter what they would boo by that logic. New Albany is a Louisville town.

I'm just trying to put myself in his shoes. I wouldn't want to play in front of Indiana fans all year with them knowing I was going to another college. Especially, if it were UNC. I don't know where he is going..just my thoughts

He would play in front of more Louisville fans than IU fans from New Albany all year.

I'm just trying to put myself in his shoes. I wouldn't want to play in front of Indiana fans all year with them knowing I was going to another college. Especially, if it were UNC. I don't know where he is going..just my thoughts

Didn’t bother Wilkes, Harris, Irvin, Guy when they played their senior year of high school basketball in front of IU fans. I personally watch some of their high school games while they were committed to different schools and don’t recall being booed for picking a different school

10 minutes ago, Skidmarks said:

Fans tend to be more unhappy with the coaching staff for not landing the recruit.