Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Big ol question mark on it but apparently Jake Query is saying Garland is a lock to commit within a couple weeks and Romeo to follow. He has been wrong on rumors before but it’s something.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Let's hope he is right on this one

Sent from my SM-G955U using BtownBanners mobile app

Big ol question mark on it but apparently Jake Query is saying Garland is a lock to commit within a couple weeks and Romeo to follow. He has been wrong on rumors before but it’s something.

I have no idea who that is but I like his predictions.

4 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

We might all find out if WayneFleek can do a backflip if Romeo AND Garland select Indiana.

Might post video.

The odds-on answer is no he can't.

If you chip a tooth doing that, well, you know a guy lol

27 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

Don't discount the other freshmen. Adding Romeo and Darius would bolster what is already a good recruiting class.

Phinisee, Damezi, Hunter and Forrester will be good players. Three of those will be 3-4 year players. I see Jerome Hunter as a 2 year player

If Romeo & Garland both commit, we don’t lose Deron, Juwan, or Green — are we a legitimate championship caliber team?

We would need Smith, Moore, and Thompson to develop to rotation/starter status. We would definitely be in the B1G contenders group and the top of that group is usually title contenders.

The first step is getting a verbal and then a signature from Romeo. I don't think we're far off though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app